thirteen.

The team had arrived a few hours ago in the Parisian apartment they were sharing for the duration of their new mission. All five agents were sitting around the living room table, talking about strategy for the next couple of days. The mission was simple, intercept the plutonium package and bring Hobbs back to MI6, alive. Agent Anderson and his men had been undercover for over a year and had gathered enough information to know exactly where and when the transaction was happening.

- Here, Ben said as he pointed at a street on the map that was laying flat on the table. There's an underground parking lot closed for construction there. That's where the transaction is happening tomorrow.

- On a Thursday?, Agent Simpson asked. It's gonna be crowded with workers, he added, making Ben laugh.

Brad couldn't help the death stare he gave Agent Anderson. There was something about him that was making him on edge, something he couldn't quite put a finger on. He just had a bad feeling about him. Was it because of the way he talked to Olivia? Because of how close the two of them seemed to be? He didn't know, but one thing was sure, he didn't like the MI6 agent.

- Yeah, on a Thursday, agent Anderson answered, not hiding the irony in his voice. French workers don't start before 9 am. Transaction's at 6 am.

- I've got the plans, Agent McVey said, turning his laptop around so that his team could see his screen. Entrance's here, he continues, pointing at the screen. There's no exit, you get out from where you got in, so that'll make things easier.

- Cameras? Olivia asked.

- A few, but I've got them covered, agent Ball answered. I'll record a few minutes of footage with no cars getting in and will loop it through.

- Good, Olivia said as she looked at the floor plans. We should go there today to see what the situation is like. If there's construction, those plans are probably not accurate anymore.

- Agreed, Ben answered. Why don't you and I go now while your team works out the details for tomorrow?, he added, and everyone around the table turned their head towards agent Simpson, knowing full well he was not one to accept orders like that.

- I'm coming with you, he simply said, making Olivia roll her eyes.

His need to be involved in everything, and mostly to control everything, was really playing on her nerves.

- I don't think we need three agents to go check out a parking lot, Ben answered as he looked at Brad with amused eyes.

Clearly, he didn't know the British agent if he thought that would make him bow down and stay in the apartment.

- I'm not asking, Brad answered before standing up. Get ready, we're leaving in 5.

Olivia didn't bother answering him and gave Ben a sympathetic smile.

- Is he always like that?, Ben asked her as everyone was leaving the table. Or is it just with me?, he added, making Liv laugh.

- Oh no, nothing personal here, she answered as she walked around the table to reach him. Being an asshole is just who he is, she added and it was Ben who laughed this time.

- I see... Well something tells me this mission's gonna be fun.

His comment made Olivia smile. At least in a couple of days he would be done with Brad, while her on the other hand, still had her original mission to complete with the British twat. Olivia made her way to her bedroom where she opened her suitcase to get a gun in case something went wrong today, and secured it at her belt on her back, before placing her sweater on top to hide it. Once all three agents were ready, they left the apartment and jumped in the car, Brad behind the wheel.