fourteen.

Olivia was lying in bed, Agent Anderson next to her. She didn't regret what happened between them, it was just casual sex, no strings attached. And it was good sex. Nothing compared to sex with a target. Because when she was with a target, she was doing her job, and had to be both focused and absent at the same time. She never truly felt like she was into it with any of her targets. It was fake. It had to be, for her mental health.

- So, what's going on between you and Simpson?, Anderson suddenly asked, breaking the comfortable silence.

A frown appeared on the girl's face.

- What do you mean?, she asked, pretending not to get the reference.

- Come on, I'm not stupid, he answered as he looked at her. What happened to your number one rule?

- There's nothing between us, Olivia answered, starting to get irritated by her partner's insinuations.

Her comment only made him laugh, clearly not believing her.

- Does he know that?, he asked with a sarcastic scoff.

- Are you serious? That guy hates me, so yeah, I think he knows.

Again, the MI6 agent laughed.

- If you say so, he answered, not willing to upset the girl any more. How long do you have to work with the BA still?

- I don't know, Liv answered, as she turned around on the bed to face the ceiling.

- Well, are you close to finishing that mission in Russia? Do you have all the names you were looking for?, he asked, making the AA agent frown again.

Why did he keep asking about her mission? He knew she couldn't talk about it.

- Why? Is your name on the list?, she asked, making Ben laugh.

- Yeah, it is, he said as he climbed on top of her. What a shame, I'm gonna have to kill you now, he added before kissing her.

Olivia smiled through their kiss, but gently pushed him away. She couldn't let herself get distracted from her mission.

- You should go get some sleep, she said as he laid down next to her. In your room.

- Right, wouldn't want to tire you more before the mission, he answered before getting off the bed and jumping into his boxers.

Olivia watched him as he put his trousers back on. He grabbed his shirt that he didn't bother putting on, and left the room without another word. Liv spent the next couple of hours training, punching and kicking the bag the team had hung from the ceiling in an empty room. It was a staple for her, it followed her everywhere she went. It was the only thing that could help her release some steam and help her focus. And she needed to be focused if she wanted the mission to go smoothly. After training, she jumped in the shower. She was in desperate need of a good wash after so much exercise. The house was quiet, the rest of her team probably still asleep at the very late hour of the night. After her shower, she wrapped herself in a towel and secured it around her chest before making her way out of the room. As she started to walk towards her room, she bumped into someone, making her towel almost drop to the floor but she caught it just in time. She lifted her head up to see Brad standing in front of her, a nasty look on his face.

- You remember we're here on a mission, right?, he said as he looked at her with despise. Seems like you might have forgotten your place here.

- Fuck you, Olivia answered knowing exactly what he was referring to and already starting to feel the urge to punch his stupid arrogant face.

She tried to get to her room but Brad was blocking the way and didn't seem to want to move.

- I think you mean fuck Anderson. After all it was him you were fucking while everyone else was trying to fucking sleep, wasn't it?, he scoffed, his eyes not moving from hers.