sixteen.

Chained to a chair, her face barely recognizable, swollen and covered in blood, Olivia started to put two and two together. From Ben's constant interrogation about her mission in Russia, to the set up in Paris. Could he be behind all of it? The AA agent's heart didn't want to believe her friend could go rogue like that, but she had to face the facts. She knew it couldn't be anyone on her team, so it had to be someone from MI6. And who had been questioning her about her mission for the past few days? Someone who wanted out of MI6 a couple of years ago and who surprisingly 'changed his mind'. It couldn't be a coincidence.

- Tell them the names, Liv, Ben said with begging eyes, interrupting her train of thoughts.

- I..., the girl started to say, looking for her words.

It couldn't be real. Ben couldn't have betrayed her like that. And worst, betrayed his country and everything he used to stand for. He was one of the best agents she knew, how could he have done something like that?

- How did I not see this?, she added, pain rushing through her damaged face as she struggled to move her cut lips. You're with them, aren't you? Fuck, I'm such an idiot.

- What are you talking about?, he answered, looking at her as if she had lost her mind. Give them the names before they kill us!

Liv moved her attention from Ben to the two men in front of her. What kind of psychos wait for their hostages to finish their conversation? She swore at herself for not putting two and two together sooner and turned her head back to Ben.

- Drop the act, she said, her eyes full of disgust for the man who used to be her friend. Next time you plan something like that, tell dumb and dumber to act better, maybe even throw a punch or two your way to make it more believable.

Despite the evidence, she still hoped she was wrong. But the look on Ben's face as she finished her sentence destroyed all hope she had.

- Seriously, Liv... All you had to do was give out those fucking names, he said before signaling to his guys to let him free.

Hulk nodded and untied him from the chair. Anderson got up and rubbed his sore wrists as he walked in front of the American girl.

- I tried everything I could to not get to this point, he said, shaking his head while sincerely looking sorry. I really did. But you wouldn't say anything about your fucking mission. I really didn't want things to get to this, Liv.

- You piece of shit, Liv said as she realized she'd been played.

- Oh come on now, Liv, Ben answered as he crouched in front of her. You can't blame me for wanting more in life than those bloody missions. Aren't you tired of living for your agency? You're being used for their benefit. I'm done.

- You want more in life so you decided to betray everyone you know? I hope however long this lasted was worth it because you're not getting out of here alive, she answered, making the rogue agent smile.

- You're the one chained up, Liv, he said as he pushed a strand of her hair away from her bleeding face. And I am really sorry about what they're gonna do to you now, but you leave me no choice. I need those names, and you're gonna give them to me, one way or another.

- You know me better than that, Olivia answered. You know I won't give you the list. You can try anything you want, but you won't get it.

- You're really not making things easy. All you have to do is give the names, but of course you have to play it difficult. Well suit yourself, Liv. We'll see how you feel about that in an hour.

On those words, Ben stood up and told the two men behind him to get started before he left the room. Olivia's heart started racing again in her chest as the tall man grabbed an instrument from the medical tray. Hulk walked around the chair and stood behind the girl, placing his hands on either side of her head to keep her from moving too much. Her breathing became increasingly jerky as the other man approached her mouth with what she recognized as extraction tools in his hands. She started to move on her chair, pointlessly trying to delay the moment she'd feel excruciating pain.