Chapter 10

A/N:

Yes, I said regularly didn't I?

Hope you'll enjoy, don't forget to comment and vote so other people can discover this book too! Thankies.

Me: *still summoning every part of my criminal mind*

-

Yoon Dowoon

"Yooa left?" Moon Byul widened her eyes as I sat down beside her.

I nodded. "Yes, she has something to do. Don't worry, I'll let her know about what we're discussing."

"Great, cause this is serious." Jin said straight away, his brows furrowed as he glanced towards Gray and Moon Byul.

"Dowoon, do you want to be part of this?"

His question caught me off guard.

"You mean, the stealing and trespassing thing?"

He nodded.

Moon Byul and Gray stared at me, as I speechlessly stared at them back.

"Honestly... I don't know."

I dropped my head.

"I mean, it's cool to have discovered such a cool place like that, but... the thing he's telling us to do just doesn't make sense."

"Is that a no?"

I gulped.

I don't even know what a no means anymore.

Does it mean pulling out and pretending that the underground room did not exist?

How can I ever live peacefully knowing that the ground beneath my feet is holding such a big secret?

In the end, I couldn't find another way to respond, so I ended up nodding.

"I see."

Jin nodded back. "2 out of 5 have decided not to go. Now all we need left is Yooa's response."

"I think it's safe to assume that she's out, too." I muttered, playing with my own fingers nervously.

Moon Byul sighed as her eyes turned to Gray, who had his arms folded to his chest.

"Okay then." She spoke out. "Only Gray and I will go."

I studied her tough expression, shaking my head as I couldn't get the logic of her actions.

"Noona, why are you doing this? It's obviously dangerous!"

She raised a brow at me.

"I simply live dangerously."

I frowned, not really sure if she's just born reckless or ignorant. Just because she's a little different than us, doesn't mean it wouldn't endanger her too.

"Everyone in school knows you're from juvenile, are you aware of that?"

My words didn't really stun her, in fact she just shot me a calm stare.