Chapter 20

A/N:

Sorry I'm updating at such a late time again. Meh.

Do keep the guesses coming! I really like how yall are absorbing my criminal mind and plot twists, but I ain't complaining!

P/S: Irene and Seulgi's new song, Monster is so fitting for Irene's character here lmao but for real check it out!

-

"So, basically, we will prepare the technical stuff. Just make sure you bring proper attire for a whole week, and don't worry about the food or anything else. I believe you all have finished filling up the form?" Mr Kim said, waiting for the students to finish signing off the registration forms.

"Ne." They answered, passing the forms back to Mr Kim.

"Geurae, we will set off first thing this Friday. I've informed your parents, or guardians, but so far there are no big issues. So, focus in class for this week and be prepared, alright?"

"Ne, Mr Kim."

"Alright, thanks for your time. You can have your recess now." The warm looking teacher shot them all a smile as he arranged the forms. After giving him their last thank you, one by one of them left the room.

Jin, Moon Byul, and Namjoon chose to get something from the snack shop, walking separately from the others. Namjoon was in his usual cheerful self, chatting away with random jokes here and there. Moon Byul laughed at him, slowly learning his sense of humor as they went down the stairs. Meanwhile, Jin grinned wide but his mind was also running wild.

They have four more days to prepare for the mystery camp, and just like the name of the camp, everything remains a mystery.

But one thing for sure, Jin has his eyes on someone. Someone that have all the potential in the world to be the blackbird they have to find. Since they have no other clue of what was going on, Jin is aware that they couldn't do anything beforehand.

Everything will depend on this Friday, where to finally head off to who knows where.

Other than having a suspect on who is blackbird, Jin has one more concern he can't seem to kick out of his mind, ever since they read the contestant list.

The horrifying thought of the mystery camp itself.

"It's going to be very entertaining."

Irene's voice kept echoing in his head, and he has to admit- he's terrified as heck for what is yet to come their way.

-

Yooa's P.O.V.

"Ommo, I can't believe we get to go to the mystery camp in our first year!" Somi's excited tone got my heart dropping even lower than it already was.

The conversation between Taehyung and Jin scared the sht out of me, oh, especially when Irene appeared right when they mentioned her.

It seemed too much to be just a... coincidence.

Judging by the looks on their faces back there, I think I can guess what they were thinking.

Irene... is probably more than just out SRC president. Something about her just radiates something despicable, if I may say.

"Seong Hwa oppa is so handsome, daebak, I can't believe we sat one table as them-" Somi's voice stopped when her eyes fell on me. I finally turned to her, blinking in confusion on the look she had on her face.

"Yah, you still don't wanna tell me how you know both Seong Hwa oppa... and... the juvie eonnie?"

I gulped at her question.