Chapter 19

A/N:

Guess who randomly updated again- hmm.

Thank you so much for the votes and comments, I truly appreciate it. I also found out that CLASSIFIED was #1 in the Moonbyul tag on 3/7/2020, which is truly shocking! Thank you so much guys!

It's already chapter 19, so I guess it's time to throw endless plot twists and my best friend- mr cliffhanger. Don't ya think?

-

"Please do the correction for today's practice. Some of you still get a few easy questions wrong, so please please please- study it until you get it right! Or until you just can't get it wrong!"

"Ne..." the class answered in a weak harmony.

Ringgg!

"Geurae, that's all for today." The Maths teacher took her books and bag, hurrying off to the office. The students just watched while murmuring a 'thank you miss' but since she wasn't even paying attention, they couldn't bother less.

Moon Byul turned towards Jin, holding the calculator in her right hand. "Yah, how come I keep getting 3?"

Jin who was busy cleaning his desk frowned. "The answer is 2, where did you get another 1?"

"I wouldn't have asked you if I have known, Seok brainy Jin!"

"Just check the first part then. I bet you did the simultaneous equation wrong." Jin replied, not even turning to look at Moon Byul.

"Shhht- really?" she mumbled to herself, reading the question and checking her answer again.

"Yah, Jin-ah!" Namjoon suddenly appeared from the back row, tapping Jin's back while grinning wide.

"Yah, that hurts." Jin glanced at him, finally done cleaning his desk.

"Let's go eat! Today I am FAMISHED!"

Moon Byul looked at Namjoon, impressed by Namjoon's advanced vocabulary.

"What's famished?"

Namjoon grinned. "Hungry, like extreeeemely hungry!"

"I guess English is an easy subject for you, huh?"

"Of course, pft, piece of cake!" Namjoon answered her, glancing at her maths question. "Yah, you're still stuck at that question?"

"So what if I am?" Moon Byul softly glared at him. "At least I'm close to the answer, jerk."

"Ne, ne." Namjoon replied, loosening up to her even though he was at first scared to approach her. But after seeing Jin talking so casually with her, Namjoon has finally been able to throw some jokes without fearing the chances of getting punched by the infamous juvie.

"Hopefully you're good at high intensity activities, or the mystery camp will exhaust you to death!" Namjoon chuckled as he crossed his arms. "Aigoo, I can't believe all three of us are chosen! Fate is so unpredictable, geuchi?"

His happy statement washed away the smiles on both Moon Byul's and Jin's faces, their eyes meeting each others.

The fact that all five of them are chosen was already suspicious as heck-