𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

Hearing your phone's alarm go off, you groan and immediately swipe right to turn it off. Thankfully, it was a Saturday, but it was usual for you to get up early. You throw the blankets off of your body and walk to the restroom while rubbing your eyes. It was your usual routine to immediately head to the toilet to pee. As you pull your shorts and sit down, you yawn and finally adjust your eyes to the light.

'Something feels a bit weird,' you think and look down—expecting to see your girly; however... it looks a bit different until it twitches.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT?!?!???!?" As you yell, you hear the doorbell ring. Jumping a bit on the toilet due to shock, you immediately stand up, lift your shorts, and look in the mirror. "No.... no, no, no, no, no, no, no!!!!" The doorbell rings again. You touch the unfamiliar face and pull on the chocolate brown locks. The sound of the doorbell is now rapidly ringing in your home. Running through the unfamiliar house, you swing the door open to see your face that is painted with horror. As you're about to scream, your little body runs up to you and covers your mouth to stop you. You stare in fright as you watch yourself close the door and face you.

"F/n-chan... I-I think we swapped bodies!"

Date: 11 June 2020