𝒔𝒘𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅

Hearing your phone's alarm go off, you groan and immediately swipe right to turn it off. Thankfully, it was a Saturday, but it was usual for you to get up early. Throwing the blankets off of your body, you walk to the restroom while rubbing your eyes. It was your usual routine to immediately head to the toilet to pee. As you pull your shorts and sit down, you yawn and finally adjust your eyes to the light.

'Something feels a bit weird,' you think to yourself and look down—expecting to see your girly; however... it looks a bit different until it twitches.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT?!?!???!?"

As you yell, you hear the doorbell rapidly ringing. You jump a bit on the toilet and immediately stand up, lift your shorts, and look in the mirror.

"No.... no, no, no, no, no, no, no!!!!"

The doorbell rings again. Touching the unfamiliar face and pulling on the chocolate brown locks, you are absolutely horrified. Running through the unfamiliar house and swinging the door open, you are face-to-face with your face that is also painted with horror. As you're about to scream, your little body runs up to you and covers your mouth to stop you. You stare in fright as you watch yourself close the door and face you.

"F/n-chan... I think we swapped bodies!"

You stare in horror at your own body.

Right after the 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

"N-no, you're joking! Please, this is just a dream, this is just a dream, this is just a dream," you repeat to yourself as you walk around the unfamiliar place. As you are pinching and slapping your--Oikawa's--cheeks, Oikawa grabs your hands.

"STOP! You're going to leave bruises on my beautiful face!" You give him a scowl, as you run back into Oikawa's room, jump on his futon, and cover yourself with his blankets.

"What are you doing?!" you hear your girly voice ask.

"I'm going back to sleep!" you bluntly reply as your eyes are tightly shut. Oikawa knees down and shakes your body.

"Stop it, F/n-chan! This is serious. What if this isn't a dream?"

You stop to think to yourself and sigh.

"Two hours," you say, which confuses Oikawa. "If I wake up and this is not a dream... We'll think of something."

All of your guys' troubling thoughts from yesterday are now forgotten due to this new situation that just happens to be worse.

"Fine," Oikawa says and gets up. You turn around to see what he's doing.

"Where are you going?"

"To get a futon since you're sleeping in mine," Oikawa says and opens a closet where blankets, pillows, and futons are. He lays the futon next to yours--with some space in between--and lays down next to you. This whole situation was weird and awkward for the both of you, considering that you guys never had a real relationship of any kind until just a few days ago. "Goodnight," he jokingly says before closing his eyes. You frown but decide to follow along.

"Goodnight."

-

Feeling something squeezing the trunk of your body, you try to push the thing away, but fail. The 'thing' that is hugging your waist, continues to snuggle against your chest. Rubbing your eyes, you look down to see... your face.

"WAH!!" you once again, scream and push your tiny body away from you causing a groan from your body's mouth.

"Why are you so loud in the morning?? I'm just trying to sleep!" you hear yourself complain.