𝒐𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒘𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

"E-eh?!?!?!" you yell as Oikawa and Iwaizumi try to quiet you down. "O-Oikawa, what am I going to do?!" you panic as Oikawa tries to calm you down even though he's not so sure too.

"I-I don't know, but you're going to have to go back home since my parents are coming back from their trip," he says as you groan and lay on the gym floor. Like usual, the three of you stayed after practice to practice even more. It was going peacefully until Oikawa got a text from his parents saying that they had just arrived back in Japan.

"I don't know how to act guys," you groan as Iwaizumi and Oikawa watch in guilt.

"Don't worry! Iwa-chan and I will come for dinner sometimes or you can even come to your house and we'll eat dinner together, so you can avoid talking to them! My parents won't mind you hanging out with us!" he suggests.

"Really?" you ask with hope as he confidently nods.

-

"Tooru!!!!! We missed you so much!!" Oikawa's mom gives you a bear hug as you blush and awkwardly hug back. Parent love was something you were not used to.

"I-I missed you too, M-mom. How was your guys' trip?" you hesitantly ask as she excitedly goes on. Before she can continue though, she sees Iwaizumi and Oikawa in the living room.

"O-oh, you brought friends over, Tooru!" she notes as Oikawa and Iwaizumi politely bow.

"It's nice to see you both again, Mrs. and Mr. Oikawa," Iwaizumi says as Oikawa's mom gives Iwaizumi a hug and Oikawa's dad gives you a pat on the shoulder and shakes hands with Iwaizumi.

"So, who's this, Tooru?" Mrs. Oikawa asks you as you sweat.

"T-this is my friend, L/n F/n," you introduce Oikawa who happily smiles seeing his parents after a whole month.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. and Mr. Oikawa! Oikawa-san has told me so much about you guys!" Oikawa blurts.

"Wow, Tooru did?" Mrs. Oikawa turns back to you and hugs you again. "My amazing son! Did you miss us that much? We missed you too! And how come you never introduced F/n-chan to us?" You sweat at the fact that she already addressed you by your first name. It was obvious that Oikawa got his talkative side from his mother. Before you can respond, you look at Oikawa and notice the look on his face. To some, it wouldn't be noticeable, but for you, he was easy to read. You knew how much he wanted to hug his parents right then and there.

"I did miss you guys that much. You guys are the best parents I could ask for after all!" you say as you try to speak from Oikawa's heart. "I barely met F/n-chan after you guys left, but she's the one I always go to when I want to talk about you both--especially you mom." Oikawa's eyes widen at what you say and his heart warms up.

"Awww, my son! You were always such a mama's boy!" she happily laughs. "Well, how about we all have dinner together!" Iwaizumi suddenly gets a text and frowns.

"I'm sorry, but my mom just texted me for something. I won't be able to join you guys for dinner."

"It's no problem, Hajime; It was nice seeing you, son," Mr. Oikawa says as Iwaizumi nods and gives you and Oikawa an apologetic look before walking out of the house.

'Calm down, you'll be fine. You'll be fine. Oikawa's here, so he'll have your back,' you nervously think to yourself as Oikawa's parents go into their room to unpack. Oikawa senses your nervousness and puts a hand on yours.

"Don't worry; my parents are very understanding. I'll try to come over for dinner as much as I can," he reassures you as you nod. After dinner, Oikawa was right, his parents were very fun and understanding. Majority of the time, they talked about their trip and even asked if you both had a thing. Which you both immediately rejected.