𝒂𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒎 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆

Nervously, you play with the hem of your dress and viciously kick your legs back and forth on your dining room chair. Oikawa was going to pick you up for a date at 2pm and it was currently 1pm. Due to your excitement and nervousness, you had gotten ready too early.

"I should've just kept sleeping; now I have to wait like an idiot," you sigh, "boke F/n bok--"

As you're scolding yourself, the doorbell rings. Frightfully, you jump out of your seat and slowly walk towards the door. With all of your power, you force yourself to open the door to see the most handsome man alive.

"Sorry if I came too early! I got too excited and couldn't wait till 2," he giggles and rubs the back of his neck.

Embarrassed, you blush.

"N-no, same here. I've been ready since 12," you shamelessly admit then look up to admire his outfit. 'He definitely looks much better now that he's the one styling himself. I never even saw that shirt in his closet?! He looks so hot--'

"Really?! Me too!" Oikawa laughs, then bends down towards your height, "Let's start on our date then, F/n-chan!"

Shaking your head to push your thoughts aside, you nod.

"Let me go grab my things very quickly," you say and run off to grab your essentials.

Watching you run off as your skirt gracefully flows from one side to the other, Oikawa places a hand over his face and blushes.

'She looks so adorable!! I need to take so many pictures of her today,' he thinks and tries to cool himself down.

Once you come back, you both head off towards the train station. Luckily, it wasn't packed, but there weren't enough seats; so you both decided to stand besides each other. Hesitant, you both really wanted to hold hands but were too embarrassed. Gathering enough courage, Oikawa looks over to you to see that your face was an obvious mess. Smirking, he swiftly grabs your hand and places it against his lips.

"What's wrong, my love? Why do you look so troubled?" Oikawa teases, making you blush more.

"N-no reason and what's with t-that pet name?!"

"I just thought it was cute like you," he smoothly answers and interlocks his fingers with yours. "By the way, you look really adorable today, F/n-chan."

Shyly, you avert eye contact with him but tightly grasp his hand with yours.

"T-thank you... You look really nice too, Tooru," you whisper back, making his smile widen.

"Looks like our stop's here. Let's go, baby!" he sings and pulls you out like a kid.

Obediently, you allow Oikawa to pull you around until you reach the entrance.

"A-an aquarian?!" you excitedly ask when you read the sign.

Seeing your reaction causes a loving smile to appear on Oikawa's face as he just admires you.

"Yep! I didn't think you'd want to just go to the mall for our first official date; so, I wanted to take you somewhere I thought you'd enjoy--guess I was right."

"Of course you were! I haven't been to an aquarian in so long; thank you, Tooru!" You happily hug Oikawa's arm, flustering him. "Now, let's go!"

As you both first enter, the first thing that catches your attention is a pool area where small sea creatures are. Immediately, you pull Oikawa towards the area and start playing with the starfishes and other creatures hanging in the pool.

"Look Tooru! It looks like an alien." You point at a mini octopus.

He immediately makes a face and takes the alien out of the water.