Surprise

After talking to Sameer, Naina went to bed to sleep early to avoid all his memories and thoughts,

Naina POV

dil pe kab kiska jor chalta hai.... Kitna bhi apna man bana lun ki Sameer se dur rehna hai par ek din bhi na milun toh jaise jaan nikal jaati hai..... na chahte huye bhi uski taraf khichi chali ja rahi hun.. kya karun kuchh samajh nahin aa raha hai... mein usse pyar karti hun yeh sach hai, par usse bata nahin sakti, yeh usse bhi bada sach hai... kitna mushkil hota hai jab usaki aankhon mein apne liye pyaar dekhti hun aur khud ko rokna padta hai... voh kehta nahin par pata hai kitna dukh hota hoga jab mein usake pyaar ka jawaab pyaar se nahin deti... har baar usaki aankhon mein ek ummid hoti hai, aur mein usse tod deti hun... ek sachche dil ko dukhaane ki saza hi hai jo aaj mein ek din mein usake bina itna tadap rahi hun.. itni mushkil se do din kaate the aur ab ek din aur... kyun kar rahe ho bhagwan ji mere saath aisa... kuchh nahin maanga maine aapse kabhi, bas usey apne paas, apne saamne dekhna chahti hun, aur kuchh nahin... please usey jaldi bhej do.... I am missing him so much... 😥

She drifted into sleep while thinking about him, there cute moments together, recalling his proposal turned a cute smile on her lips even in deep sleep... During midnight, she feels some noise from balcony which disturbs her sleep and she open her eyes... she surprised to see the whole room in dark but a small lit candle on side table of her bed... she feels someone presence around her which makes her scared... sweats formed on her forehead, voice chocked in her throat... she tried to find Preeti lying beside her but found empty bed making her more scary. Before she shouts, someone covered her mouth with his palm. Naina's eyes flew open in shock. She felt her heartbeat, every single pound in her chest, she didn't move, couldn't even breathe...

She recognizes his touch.... it's him... Sameer... he was only an inch away from his face, she could feel his breathe falling on her face.... She blinked hard to believe he was here... in her room.. sitting so close to her with his usual charming smile.... She was completely lost when he snapped a finger in front of her eyes and slowly pulled back his hand from her mouth...

Naina : Sameer... tum yahaan ... iss waqt... kyun..... kya hua... tum toh Baroda mein the na....

Sameer smiled widely and keep his finger on her lips, looking intensely into her eyes, he said, "Happy Birthday Naina".... She was hell shocked seeing him with wide eyes whereas he pulled a tray from side table with a small cake, with one candle ....

Sameer said romantically : Naina , tumhein pata hai na tumhari aankhen bahut khubsoorat hai aur inhein dekh kar mein sab kuchh bhool jaata hun, aur jab tum pyaar se mujhe dekhti ho toh lagta hai puri duniya ki khushiyan mujhe mil gayi aur mein ek alag hi sapno ki duniya mein kho jata hun... toh please mujhe aise dekhna bandh karo aur jaldi se cake kaato, dekho candle bhi pighal rahi hai...." he winked and gesture her to cut cake.....

She blinked hard to believe all, about to say something when he again says, "please jaldi se kaato na"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She blinked hard to believe all, about to say something when he again says, "please jaldi se kaato na"... a lone tear drops from her eyes, he wiped immediately, "aaj nahin Naina... aaj ke din ek bhi aansun nahin dekh paaunga tumhari aankhon mein..... please meri khaatir"...... she smiled on her gesture with teary eyes and looked at him...