Election

Few days later, during the lecture, JBR announced that being in 3rd year, President elections will be happen after two weeks so whosoever is interested can fill the nomination form...

After lecture in canteen all discussing when Naina suggest Rohan to try for President post.. "Sameer Munna Pandit toh cricket mein vaise bhi busy ho jaate hai, kyun na tum election lado... vaise tum bhi toh topper ho.... I am sure tum hi jitoge.." she winked to Preeti, "aur vaise bhi itne smart ho, ladkiyon ke vote toh tumhein hi milenge.. kyun Preeti.. hai na.." all laughed when Preeti glares at Rohan... after lots of teasing and discussion, it was decided that Rohan will fill the form for election.... all gets happy and feels excited for election... they submit his form very next day itself and starts for campaigning...

They all get engaged excitedly in campaigning for Rohan, girls prepared posters for him whereas boys filled the whole college with these posters... Naina helped him in writing his speech with giving good suggestions to promise for student's welfare and college reputation.... They commonly decided for few agenda's which Rohan speak in front of whole college and Principal...

1. More engagement in social activities – focused more that students should come up and actively participate

2. Girls safety – recommend self-defense courses to be organize in college for girls to make them independent and fight for their own

3. Organizing a cultural fest in college to arrange funds for above two activities

All got impressed with his ideas and thought process that he is just not only giving agenda but also giving ways how to achieve it.... Campaigning was on full swing with full support from all the friends.. whole gang engaged fully and getting no time for each other for quiet few days... even now days Sameer starts joining Nanu at factory in evening after college for three or four hours... in few occasions even he missed his classes for which Naina later helps him by preparing notes and explaining in Library...

Rohan wins the election with maximum votes.... Nanu throw a party at home for his success and asked all to join in evening... even Anand Bela too joined with Mundit and Swati & Priya's parents..... elders keep busy in discussion on random topics and ladies were busy in discussing for marriage preparations, which was decided to be happen immediately after their final exams... Naina helped Ramdhari to prepare Rohan's favorite dishes and sweets for party...

All youngsters were sitting in boy's room and chatting... Sameer silently took her with him on terrace to show his terrace garden which he himself initiate to make especially for her as knowing her liking to spend time with nature.....

Naina, gets mesmerized with the view.. there were lines and rows of colorful flowers and plants like roses, lilies, dahlias and carnations..... a small artificial waterfall was at one corner making it really amazing.. a wind chime was hanging making a different tinkling sound... a two seated swing was placed in the center with a small table ... she turned to him all excited, "Sameer yeh to farm house wale terrace se bhi jyaada sundar hai... tumhein pata hai mein pehli baar yahaan terrace par aayi hun... sachchi yeh bohot khubsurat hai... hum na shaadi ke baad har shaam yahan baith kar time spend karenge... aur haan kabhi kabhi raat mein bhi yahaan baith kar khoob saari baatien karenge, chand tare dekhenge aur..."

He cut her in between and said mischievously, "shaam toh theek hai Naina, par shaadi ke baad mein raat ko yahaan baith kar time waste nahin karne wala..." she didn't realize his hidden meaning and said abruptly, "kyun.. tumhein kuchh aur jaruri kaam hoga kya... mein toh yahin baithungi.." he leaned close to her, whispers in her ear huskily, "kuchh kaam toh hai par mein akele nahin kar sakta... tumahre bina toh bilkul bhi nahin....." she slightly lifts her face seeing in his deep brown orbs, she felt shivering understood his meaning and realized her folly, he said playfully, "vaise mujhe nahin pata tha ki tum itni jaldi shaadi ke baad ki planning bhi shuru kar dogi.. kaho toh thode ideas mein bhi de dun... mere ideas kaafi romantic bhi hai..."