Chapter 2

(I don't own BNHA or any of its heroes uwuwuwuwuwu)

In the staffroom

Aizawa's POV

Aizawa was lying down on the ground with his yellow twinkie sleeping bag, wearing the usual eyebags. Sigh, when will I ever get a good sleep for once?

Just then, Izuku walked in, grinning at the sight of the twinkie man.

"Nice sleeping bag you got there."

Aizawa grunted in response.

Izuku smiled and walked to the lounge, switching to Izuku Midoriya in the meantime. Aizawa had already been informed that Izuku was his co-teacher and was happy, at least. Less work for him.

"Coffee?" Izuku offered while reaching for the coffee beans.

"I could use some." Aizawa accepted.

Soon, there was an aroma of coffee beans and... was that eggs and bacon Aizawa smelled?

Aizawa sat up and looked at Izuku.

Izuku was making food while making coffee at the same time.

Soon, Izuku was done with his cook show and placed the eggs and bacon onto a table along with a steaming cup of coffee. 

"Eat," Izuku grinned, "You look like you're dying from hunger and insomnia."

I feel like I am. Aizawa thought. Finally, not able to resist the amazing smell of the food, he sighed and unzipped his twinkie. He sat on the table, wary of the nice food he saw in front of him.

"Go on."

Aizawa picked up a fork and stabbed a piece of the egg, shoving it down the throat.

"What the-?!" He never tasted food so good in his life. It reminded him of his mother, whenever she would cook his favourite food, reminded him... of home.

Aizawa shovelled the food into his mouth in no time at all, Izuku chuckling at this. He proceeded to reach for the coffee. He sipped it and his taste senses burst into flavour again.

"This... is some coffee, Midoriya."

"Just call me Izuku, and yeah, it is some coffee." Izuku's eyes glinted.

We continued talking, Aizawa opening up to the cheerful, bright-eyed young adult in front of him. Just then, Midnight walked in.

"Good morning- WHAT THE. Aizawa what did you eat? You look like you enjoyed it so much! NANI????!!!! Also is that coffee I smell?"

Izuku smiled, "Yea! You want some?" He checked his watch, "I can make you one too, then I have to go for my class."

"Sure Izuku! Nezu told me about you, I guess it's true your food packs a punch, you made Aizawa smile!"

Aizawa grunted, too busy on his coffee.

Izuku laughed, and proceeded to quickly make some bacon and eggs and coffee for Midnight too,

Midnight chomped on the bacon.

"THIS IS SO GOOD!" She moaned through her half-full mouth and continued to eat.

"Well, enjoy your food, I have to go to my lesson now!" Izuku switched to Akahi, and waved goodbye, while Aizawa waved back.

Midnight grinned, "He is quite something huh?"

Aizawa nodded, "Indeed he is." Aizawa finished his coffee, feeling energised for once in his life.

(POV's make me confusion so I sometimes use their names, or 'I', so don't mind it)

Izuku's POV

I quickly walked to 1-A, not knowing what to expect as I opened the door and walked in. Immediately, I saw Yaoyorozu sitting in front, gaping at me. I smiled and waved at her.

I walked to the teacher's stand but then a blue-haired boy stood up and said, "Hey! Why are you going to the teacher's stand, you're not in our class, much less our teacher!" Tenya Lida did his Fruit Ninja move.

I chuckled at the sight of him, saying, "Really Tenya? I'm your new co-form."

Tenya's face went like NANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?! and quietly sat down.

I smiled and then looked at the overall class.

"Most of you don't know me other than Yaoyorozu," I winked at her, causing her to blush, "But my name's Akahi Kimura, I'm your new co-form and I hope we can have a-" I raised my eyebrow and used Harden again, blocking an explosion blast originally headed towards my face.

"WHO THE F*** ARE YOU TO BOSS US AROUND, YOU'RE THE SAME AGE AS US AND I BET SOME OF US CAN BEAT YOUR ASS KID." Bakugou Katsuki spat.

"Well, first, I'm your co-form, and second, you think you can beat me?" I smiled at Bakugou's face. "Good luck, maybe in the future I'll give you a chance. Now sit down before you make things worse." I released some intense energy at Bakugou, making him falter, but not back down. Eventually, though, he sat back down.

"Alright! So I was hoping that we could get to know each other better! I'll start!"

"My name's Akahi Kimura, as you all already know, My quirk's fusion, making me able to replicate any person that is equal to or lower than me's quirk and enhance them for my own use." To demonstrate, I replicated Bakugou's quirk, setting a small explosion on my hand.

Kirishima, if I was correct, coughed, "Burn."

"SHUT UP RED FACE."

"Anyways, I already know all of your quirks and names, so no need to introduce yourselves."

"Sir?" Mina Ashido raised her hand, grinning like an alien. (Cough Cough)

"Yeah? Also just call me Izuku, everyone here is on first-name basis with me" I smiled.

"Well, I was wondering..." She smiled mischievously, "Are you single?"

Yaoyorozu went something like, "Mina!"

Tenya went like, "A school is a place for us to learn! Not to pursue love interests!"

"Nah it's okay Tenya, loosen up a bit," I said, "Also, to answer your question, I am single, got any suggestions?" I smiled at Mina, who blushed.

Wait... it looked like every girl was blushing, what was going on?

RRRRRINNNGGGGG!

"Ah, there goes my period. Well, see you tomorrow!"

And I left like a normal human being, going to take my shift at the cafe.

Yaoyorozu's POV

Yaoyorozu watched as Akahi walked out of the classroom, he certainly made an impression on the class.

When he left, Mina burst into squeals. "He's so goddamn cute! I couldn't keep my eyes off him!"

Some of the other girls nodded their heads. Yaoyorozu felt a tinge of bitterness at the sight of girls fawning over Akahi.

"Come on guys, he's our teacher!" Yaoyorozu said.

"But he's the same age as us, and no rules say a student can date a teacher right?" Mina countered.

Yaoyorozu sighed. It was true that Akahi was cute, then she thought about the cafe guy, what was his name? Izuku Midoriya, yea. He kinda was cute too...

Just then Aizawa came in, but something was weird. He looked more refreshed than ever, that is if he was ever refreshed.

"What happened to you Sensei?" Mina blurted.

Yaoyorozu flashed a look at Mina, she was in so big trouble. To their surprise, Aizawa waved it off and said, "I had coffee and breakfast. A good one."

And done. I'm writing tomorrow, so leave a comment or a criticise IDRC as long as someone comments or votes so I know at least 1 person is reading or I may just abandon this, I'm going through major stress rn so... yea. Bye.