Chapter 1

(I don't own BNHA.)

I was wiping the cups my customers used, minding my own business.

"It's a great day outside, the sun is shining, the birds are singing-"

BOOM!

"And of course there's commotion." I sighed.

I transformed into Akahi, and rushed out of my cafe.

Heroes were fighting a random thug, who had some sort of defense quirk and was holding a random lady at gunpoint.

I sighed, creating a gun and using Bullseye(aim quirk), immediately knocking the gun out of the thug's hand and then shot his leg.

"AHHHHHHHHHH"

I walked back to my cafe as if nothing had happened, ignoring the stares from the heroes. I transformed back to Izuku

A hero came in, Midnight.

"Sooooo, what are you ordering, Midnight?" I smiled.

"No, I'm looking for a white-haired man, wearing a black tie, does he work with you?" She noticed my uniform.

"First of all, I own this cafe. Second, he is me." I transformed back to Akahi.

She looked a bit shocked.

"You have two quirks?"

"Ehhhhh more than that."

"What?"

I explained to her my quirk.

"Ohhh." Midnight nodded, understanding.

"Anyways, the heroes are thanking you for your help."

"Ah okay, it's no biggie, the lady's fine, I presume?" She nodded her head. "Then we're done here! Unless you want to order something."

She ordered a coffee. I tapped a coffee cup and her order appeared.

"By the way, about 3 guys sitting in the corner to your left are staring at your ass." I smiled.

"Okay."

I shouted for the boys to hear, "Thirsty? I can make you more coffee!"

The boys quickly looked away.

Midnight smiled at me, "Thanks, this coffee is amazing too." She sipped a little.

"You teach in UA right?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"I smiled and held up a UA letter." She seemed shocked.

"You're the new teacher that's coming?"

"Yep! I helped Nezu from a tight spot a few days ago, and he offered me the job, I have a hell lotta free time so I took it!"

"But you're about student age?(17)"

"I'm taking the entrance exam for fun by the way." I ignored her statement.

Her face was like NANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I chuckled and patted her head, despite her being 2 years older than me.

"Don't be so shocked." I think she blushed. I chuckled again.

"Well, enough chatting, I believe you have to go and I have to get back to working."

I thought of an idea. I leaned close to her ear.

"I look forward to you coming again~" I whispered in a flirtatious tone. Like they say, Fight fire with fire.

She blushed crimson. "Bye." she said and rushed out. I laughed loudly, this was going to be interesting.

Rewrite chapter 1 done! Hope you liked it! It's izukuxnemuri/midnight btw uwuwuuw leave a comment and vote if you like!