Chapter 4?

(I don't own BNHA or any of its characters.)

"Alright 1A, we're going to have a mock battle with Ms Nemuri Kayama's class." Akahi smiled.

"FUCK YEAH LET'S DESTROY-" Bakuhoe was cut off by a piece of duct tape stuck to his mouth.

"Language, Bakugou."(in this series Izuku and Bakugou were never childhood friends.)

Timeskip

The classes were glaring at each other. 

"Alright, alright, it's just a friendly mock battle," Akahi said. In order to ease the tension, he asked.

"ALRIGHT. How about me and Ms Nemuri spar first?" 

"YEAH!"

Ms Nemuri smirked. "I'll go easy on you, handsome." She added flirtatiously.

Akahi gave a billion-watt smile, cuz he's dense and pure. "No thanks, give me all you've got."

"If you say so!" Midnight immediately activated her quirk.

Akahi created a gas mask and quickly put it on. He sped towards Midnight and landed on top of her before she could react. Akahi created cuffs and turned her around, before placing the cuffs on and pinning her legs with his. As the gas cleared, Akahi realised what position he was in, blushed, and quickly got up. He uncuffed Midnight who was staring at him

"SO, that is it. You can choose your partner and spar one-by-one."

"Hey Akahi~," Midnight grabbed his arm.

"Yes?" Akahi turned to look at her.

"Would you mind following me, I need help with something~" (We all know what this is.)

The students stared at Akahi. They knew what was going on.

"Hey 1A, I'm going to assist Midnight in whatever she wants to do so keep on sparring until she's done." Dense Akahi said.

1A looked like they wanted to tell him what she was going to do but Midnight stared at them.

Midnight proceeded to drag Akahi towards an empty closet.

"Say, Akahi, do you have a quirk that allows you to change into a girl?"

"Uh yeah, how's that going to help-"

"Do it."

Midnight smiled

Midnight smiled. "Perfect."

"Uh, what are you doing- NEMURI!"

The classes were still sparring when suddenly.

"NEMURI! DON'T! I'M GOING TO-"

Loud moans were heard.

"What are they doing..." Lida went.

"Oh, I know what they're doing, heh." Mineta the pervert said.

"What?" 

*cue explanation*

"WHAT THE SHIT"

1A ran to the closet, just as Midnight walked out, saying "That was fun!"

They looked in the closet when Akahi started transforming back to Akahi, his face was red and his hands were trembling.

"Nemuri... her fingers are so fast.... my legs... so numb...."

He fainted. 1A sighed that they were too late and then carried him to Recovery Girl.

DOne :D