Chapter 3

I don't own BNHA or any of its characters.

Izuku's POV

"Thank you and please come again!" I waved to the leaving customer.

"Ah, it's almost the end of my shift!" I put down the cafe uniform, changing back to normal clothes. I walked out of the changing room and walked towards the door, waving goodbye to the barista, but I bumped onto something, no someone.

She wore plain clothes and had a single horn protruding out of her forehead and looked about 9, and had those irresistible sad puppy dog eyes. I bent down.

"Aww, what's your name, kid?" I cooed.

"E-Eri." The girl, Eri, looked frightened.

"Where are your parents?" I smiled.

"M-My... My dad... bad."

This didn't sound good. "What do you mean, he's bad?"

"He... he kill... kill mommy."

"Oh." My smart ass response. Who was this kid exactly? How did she come here?

Just then, Eri's stomach rumbled. "Are you hungry? Wait let me go get you some food."

Eri mumbled and nodded. I grabbed a pastry and gave it to Eri while making a cup of hot chocolate for her too. I poured it into a takeaway cup and let Eri hold it.

What should I do with her? Oh sheet, I'm going to be late for class. Ah, screw it.

"Hey Eri, want to come with me? We're going to go to a nice place with a lot of nice brothers and sisters there!"

Eri looked at me fascinatingly, "O-Okay."

"Okay, hold on!" I put her on my head, making sure her legs were tightly gripped by my arms and that she was holding her cup and her croissant and used a speed quirk I got from Tenya. I started zoomin' while changing to Akahi.

Timeskip brought to you by my lazy ass fingers.

Yaoyorozu's POV

"Where's Akahi? He should be here anytime now."

"Yeah, I can't wait for his lesson!"

"Yeah, and his cute face..." Mina sighed.

"What do you all see in him? Obviously I am-" Mineta was interrupted by a slap from Tsuyu.

Just then, Izuku came in when I was about to start worrying. He was carrying something on his head. WAIT WHAT??????????????????????????

MY POV HOHO

Also for people who want to know, Izuku looks like Izuku while Akahi looks like Atsushi from Bungou Stray Dogs but older, also watch Bungou Stray Dogs

The class stood in shock at the sight of Eri on top of Izuk- Akahi (*cough*) 

"Hi, guys, and girls! This is Eri, my not yet adopted daughter!" (And yea, Izuku has thought of this and decided.)

The whole class went like, "NANIIIIIIIIIII" or "KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII". Yaoyorozu and the rest of the girls crowded Akahi and pleaded him to put down Eri so they could touch her. Akahi obliged and the girls cooed and patted Eri, who looked so frightened, but eventually warmed up to them. 

"Okay, enough! We still have class!" Akahi reminded the girls, and they went like "Awww" but they eventually went back to their seats. Akahi picked Eri up again and put her on his shoulders, using Yaoyorozu's creation to give her a pastry. (Don't imagine things, he didn't pull off his shirt r anything, just conjured it out of his hand.)

As Eri nibbled on the pastry, while Akahi talked about stuff and stuff and stuff. Yaoyorozu kept thinking, He looks so much like a father...Wait why am I thinking about this? Focus Yaoyorozu! Focus!

Timeskip cuz the class keeps focusing on chibi Eri nibbling on chibi pastry.

Akahi carried Eri and walked to the staffroom. He opened the door.

"Hi Akahi- OMG WHO IS THAT CUTIE???!!!" Midnight/Nemuri stood up and marched over to Akahi, picking Eri from his shoulders. Eri seemed happy though, so Akahi didn't even mind. 

"So...Aizawa, I wanted to invite you to my cafe!"

Aizawa's eyes widened. "Wait you have a cafe?"

"Yeah, my partner and I take shifts at different times, but I'm the owner, so yeah!" Akahi smiled!

Aizawa tried to look not that interested but in truth, he really wanted more coffee.

"I wanted to ask, what exactly is Hearth?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, Hearth is basically like a mother's love, I can make anyone happy and make home-cooked food as well as performance-enhancing coffee!"

"Okay, I guess I'll come."

"ME TOO!" Nemuri popped in into the conversation, Eri playing with her hair.

"Well, let's go!"

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Eri running around the world. Oh yea btw Izuku's POV

We reached the cafe, and I switched back to Izuku. 

"Take anything, it's on me."

While Nemuri went like, "Nah-" Aizawa immediately requested for a coffee and pastry. Nemuri sighed and ordered too.

As Izuku was preparing the orders, a group of students walked into the cafe, a group none other than 1-A.

"Yeah, this place is good! I- oh hi Izuku!" Yaoyorozu waved at me happily.

My heart fluttered a bit, but I waved it off as being glad to see her- my class. Or Akahi's.

"Well damn, came here to get away from the brats and the brats come to us." Aizawa muttered.

1A looked kinda hesitant, but my quirk to make people happy quickly came to effect on them. They ordered drinks and snacks. "So, Izuku, you single?" Mina cheekily asked.

"Why? Got anyone?" I responded snarkily. Mina looked confused but quickly went back to her usual look. I said this before, damnit Izuku.

I couldn't help but stare at Yaoyorozu, laughing with her friends. She looked so happy, beautiful, friendly... Woah Woah Izuku, she's your literal student. But some other part argued. But you both are the same age! I was interrupted by someone asking for another drink.

Meanwhile, Eri was serving 1A with their drinks. Ah, my cute little Eri waitress daughter.

I felt a really close bond to the tiny girl. I really wanted to find her father. Who could cause their own daughter to run away from them? I shook those thoughts and put them away into the back of my head. Not time. I continued serving.

Done. Sorry if the first 3 chapters seemed so redundant, I have writer's block, so I introduced Eri, and am going to make things more steamy next chapter! Ok I got to go, but spoiler alert Izuku and Yaoyorozu accidentally [REDACTED TILL NEXT CHAPTER]  

@ayers_sc   and @fwafpah    hope you both read this ok bye