Chapter 2

(I don't own BNHA or any of its characters!)

(SO I bumped up Izuku's age to 18. FOR ALCOHOL'S SAKE)

I walked into 1A. Yeah, simple as that, no sweating, no muttering. What's so special of walking in anyway?

"Hello Aizawa-kun!" I cheerfully smiled. Aizawa looked at me.

"Aren't you the guy who owns that cafe down the street?"

"Yeah!"

"And you're my co-teacher?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay." Aizawa turned towards the class. "This is your new co-teacher, Izuku Midoriya, treat him nicely, I'm off to go sleep."

Aizawa walked out of the classroom. I looked at the class, searching for...

"Hi Kacchan!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DEKU? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE TEACHING HERE!"

"Language, you're talking to a guy 1 year older than you and your co-teacher." I warned. "But it's good to see you!"

I addressed the whole class, "My name is Izuku Midoriya! My overall quirk is called: Split Personality"

I transformed into Akahi, then changed back. "The other side of me is Akahi Kimura, quirk: Fusion. It allows me to replicate and enhance them. I can also mix them if needed!" I breathed. "Izuku me's quirk is Hearth, I can make people happy and make really good food and coffee!"

I remembered something when I was looking at the students who were muttering amongst themselves.

"Shoto Todoroki?"

Todoroki looked up.

"Your father and I had some talking to," My eyes glinted. "Let's just say he'll be treating you nicely now."

Todoroki looked shocked. He then gave a grateful smile and looked down, but I noticed a tear coming out of his eye. I smiled and looked at the class. Their faces were priceless.

"Alright, I belive the bell should be ringing-" RRING "Now. Ok off I go, I hope we all get to know each other better!"

MY POV

 As soon as Izuku left, the class burst into mutters again.

"He's so cuuuute!" Mina squealed.

"What?"

"Yeah!"

"I mean... he is cute." 

The girls gossiped and gossiped. Meanwhile, Kaminari and Mineta were like, "Tch, that guy got all the girls fawning over him!"

Izuku was happily making his way to 1C (Not sure if Midnight teaches here). He transformed into a girl, quietly making a elaborate plan to trick Nemuri. (I can't put the photo here cuz it's a school laptop I'm using.)

She/He knocked on the door. A blond haired due opened it(Monoma)

"Yes- OH MY GOD." He fell back at the beauty of Izuku uwu. Nemuri noticed this and wlaked to the door. She looked at Izuku and blushed slightly.

"Um... I'm lost.... can you help me find my papa?" Izuku said in her feminine voice.

"S-Sure, but you need to wait for me to finish my lesson first! Come in!" Nemuri squeaked.

Izuku chuckled inside, little did she know.

He walked in and the guys stared at her pervertedly. She quietly sat at the back of the class for the rest of the lesson. At the end, as Nemuri had her back turned, a random guy went like.

"Hey, wanna hang out with me, we can have some fun~"

Izuku turned back into a boy.

"You just talked to a teacher."

His face went immediately red. The rest of the class went like, "HAHAHAHAH" or "NANI"

Nemuri turned to see what the commotionw as and saw Izuku, turning red too. She stormed over to him.

"What the heck?!"

"What?"

"You tricked me!"

"Uh huh."

Nemuri tried to slap Izuku, whom caught it, but Nemuri accidentally fell on top of him. So, Izuku is on the ground while Nemuri is over him. Nemuri blushed again and got up. Izuku got up, grinning.

1C was like, "OOOOOH!"

Nemuri frowned at her class. "If you ever talk about this..." she warned.

"Well, stop talking to your students!" Izuku lifted her bridal-style, embarrassing her further. He ran towards the teacher's lounge. 

"S-STOP IT!" she screamed.

Mission accomplished

This chapter may seem to have no meaning, but life has no meaning and this chapter is life and I want to let 1A meet Izuku, Nemuri and Izuku's relationship progress and random fun stuff. YEah! Bye!