Chapter 5

(I don't own Bnha or any of its characters)

"Hey class, we are ahead of other classes in subjects soo for my period you can do whatever you want. No violence." Akahi said.

"YEAHHHHHHH!"

1A immediately started chatting.

"And now I have to run."

Basically, school became a cat-and-mouse game for Akahi. Nemuri was terrifying. He had to run or else.... he shivered at what happened a few days ago.

And so he ran.

First, I have to change...

Akahi shape-shifted into a green-haired girl wearing the UA uniform.

Perfect.

He could blend in with the kids in lunch currently. He headed towards the cafeteria.

Boys were staring at him, why? Why were the girls glaring at him? Nani?

"Got ya."

Oh shit.

I turned around. None other than Nemuri. 

"What... What do you mean got ya, teacher?" He acted, hoping to god she wouldn't get suspicious.

"Oh sorry, I must've got the wrong person." Nemuri walked off.

Akahi turned and sighed in relief. Suddenly, he was being dragged towards somewhere.

"You think I'm dumb? I know it's you Akahi~"

"Oh shit,"

*cue going into closet, getting fingered and moaning*

Akahi used a flying quirk. His legs were so goddamn numb. Why he let her do that.

1. He didn't really mind it.

2. He didn't have the heart to inform Nezu.

3. Nezu probably would just chuckle and ignore him.

That woman couldn't wait for formalities, nooo she had to skip to the horny parts. Speaking of formalities... Akahi picked up his phone.

"Hey, Nemuri? Want to go to a cafe after school?"

"Oooh like a date then, sure handsome~"

"Whatever, meet me by the school gate."

Timeskip

Akahi was met with Nemuri.

"Let's go!"

Akahi smiled. "Okay!"

Little did they know they had a little 1A stalker following them...

Cue happy noises Nemuri raping Akahi, eating a lot, goodbye kisses and next day.

"SIR, ARE YOU DATING MS NEMURI? I SAW YOU WITH HER YESTERDAY!" Mina yelled.

"What the-"

Sorry this was so short I'm busy with schoolwork :C I can write an extra-long one in the weekends so yea.