Chapter 3

(I don't own BNHA or any of its characters.)

"Hey, guys and girls, HEY!" I got the attention of 1A. "Do you all want to come to my cafe after school?"

"Sure!"

Mutters of agreement were heard.

"That's settled then!" I smiled and headed towards the teacher's lounge.

Hizashi, Nemuri, All Might and Aizawa were there.

"Hey, I was wondering if you all wanted to come to my cafe. 1A is coming and there's beer."

All Might went like, "I got business to attend to."

Hizashi yelled, "YEAH BOI."

Nemuri sighed, "I don't have anything to do anyways."

Aizawa said from his Twinkie. "I'm not going."

"Did I mention there were cats?"

"You little shit, I'm in" (Rick and Morty reference.)

Timeskip to cafe part

"Welcome! Order anything, it's on me!"

"OKAY!" Mina screeched.

And so they partied and partied until 1A had to go back home and it was just the teachers left.

"Oh my gawwwwd, I'm so highhhh" Hizashi wailed.

"How are you not drunk?" Aizawa said, petting a cat.

I smiled. "I'm never drunk."

"I need to bring this idiot home, I take it you will take care of Nemuri?" Aizawa said as he picked Hizashi up.

"Sure!"

Nemuri was on the bar, snoozing away. I sighed and grabbed her hand, teleporting to my apartment. I dragged her to the guest bedroom and went to brush up. Just then, I got a text.

[Unknown Contact]

???: Warning

Me: Who are you?

Aizawa: Aizawa

Me: Oh, what warning?

Aizawa: When Nemuri is drunk...

I walked into the guest bedroom to check on her.

As I walked in, I read the rest of the message.

Aizawa: .... she gets horny.

"Izuku~"

OH SHI-

Nemuri grabbed my face, attempting to *cough* kiss me but I dodged. She came back for another round and was about to grab me.

"I'm sorry." I knocked her out with her own quirk, as I had quickly switched to Akahi.

I sighed.

Timeskip.

MY POV

Nemuri rubbed her eyes, oh the hangover, she was getting such a splitting headache.

"Morning!" 

She looked down and jumped up in fright. Izuku was there just smiling at her.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

"Well, after I knocked you out, you grabbed onto me and kept saying to not leave so I slept beside you!"

Nemuri's face went red.

"Anyways, I'm going to make breakfast and go exercise, I already made some clothes for you, so take your time!" Izuku got up and left.

Timeskip to school

Nemuri walked into the class to hear a fit of laughter.

"What are you all laughing about." 

A student showed her a picture. It was Nemuri sleeping with drawings all over her. When Nemuri saw this, her face went red, from both embarrassment and anger.

Her shout was so loud the whole UA could've heard it.

"IZUKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

Izuku heard this.

"Okay class, it's time for me to run!" He bolted out of the classroom, with Nemuri hot on his tail.

ENd sorry it was so short I'm having class in a few minutes ok bye