Synopsis

Slightly shifting gears from the emotional roller coaster ride of DaanveerPutri so far, this chapter will be highlighting some light and joyful moments through the bonding between Mitra and the Madri Twins. Prince Nakula and Prince Sahadeva, the celestial sons of the Ashwini Kumaras, were the youngest of the Pandava brothers. Sons of Queen Madri by birth, yet raised under the loving care of Maatha Kunti, these warriors were outstanding wielders of the sword. Nakula was well known for his handsome looks and affinity for understanding animals, while Sahadeva's wisdom and skill for astrology were praised by all. Being the sons of the Ashwini Kumaras – the twins possessed a special skillset for Ayurveda as well.

Read to witness a one-of-a kind, drama-filled training session of the trio which is bound to bring smiles on the faces of all my readers who've been shedding tears so far throughout the progress of the story :)

Notes/Terms to Understand Chapter 6:

Ashwini Kumaras – two Vedic gods of medicine in Hinduism. They are often described as youthful divine twin horsemen (in the Rig Veda)

Ayurveda - a pseudoscientific system of medicine with historical roots in the Indian subcontinent

Parikshit – the son of Abhimanyu and Uttara, and the grandchild of Arjuna and Subhadra. He was born post the great Mahabharata battle.

Ashwineyas – another way to address Prince Nakula and Prince Sahadeva, as they were born from invoking the Ashwini Kumaras

Madra – the birthplace of Queen Madri (mother of both Nakula and Sahadeva)

Shishya – means disciple or student

Gurudeva – means the Guru (master or teacher)

I hope you guys enjoyed the synopsis! The chapter will be up tomorrow, as in Saturday morning my time (it's Friday evening for me right now). I'm stating this to clear any confusions regarding the time zone difference between many of my readers and myself! In the meantime, please do comment your thoughts – I'd love to hear them :)

And a big thank you to all my lovely readers for helping DaanveerPutri reach 3K reads!!!

It's been 3 weeks since I first started publishing this story, and I'm overwhelmed by the positive responses, love and support I've been showered with by you all. I can't even express in words how much this all means to me. I'd like to say this again – I started writing this story hoping to make at least one reader happy, so what I've received is beyond imagined. Please continue to shower your support by voting and commenting your thoughts or messaging me directly – I'm writing this story not only for my passion, but for your joy as well, so I'd love to hear what you think about it!

Loads of Love,

Geitha