Author's Note: Important!

Hello my lovely readers,

First of all – a very Happy Deepavali to all of you!

Diwali or Deepavali meaning 'rows or series of lights' is celebrated with various religious/cultural significances in different parts of Southern Asia. From celebrating the return of Shri Ram, Devi Sita and Lakshman to Ayodhya after their 14-year exile - to Shri Krishna's victory over the demon Narakasura (in Braj, Tamil and Telugu communities) - and Maa Kali's victory over evil (in Eastern India). And various other reasons for celebration in the Jain, Sikh and Newar Buddhist faiths. It's beautiful to see and learn how different communities celebrate the same festival, yet pertaining to different historical contexts.

But, looking past all these differences – I believe it's safe to say that the underlying significance of the festival is the victory of light over darkness or knowledge over ignorance. With that, I sincerely wish that this Deepavali blesses your homes and lives with the light of joy, wisdom, good health and prosperity!

 With that, I sincerely wish that this Deepavali blesses your homes and lives with the light of joy, wisdom, good health and prosperity!

As I've already mentioned in my previous note, I've been held up with studying for my massive licensing examination in these past weeks. My exam is scheduled near the end of this month – which means my already hectic study schedule has been further tightened. I will be focusing solely on exam preparation for the next couple of weeks.

As a result of this, I will not be able to update the next part of the story till the end of the month. I apologize for the extended delay, but I also believe you will understand. I'm thankful for being able to gain such supportive readers and friends on this platform. Thank you so much guys for your wishes!

A few more weeks, and then we'll be able to near our closure to the most loved Abhimanyu's Diary series, with Mitra's entry in Dwaraka. I'm equally excited to write this up with a clear mind!

Loads of love,

Geitha (Your Author Friend)