...They're Blue...

-shout out to @storm-of-imagination for the request. Leave your requests in the comments-

"How was school?" Kaldur asked. He didn't attend school, and was hardly a part of society, but had learned to ask them personal questions he didn't fully understand.

"Okay." Robin swung off his backpack, hopping onto the sofa. He was very tired, having barely slept all week, and pulling an all-nighter the previous night. "Markus from socials was listening to music and kept arguing with me."

"That sounds difficult." The team leader sympathized. He was well aquinted with the characters of his friend's lives. He was the mom friend that everyone ranted to.

"Yeah... BUT, then he droppedhis airpod, so I confiscated it!" Dick fumbled through his pocket and pulled out an airpod proudly.

"Are you going to return it?" Kaldur asked, concerned, Robin told him about this 'Markus' in the past, and him and a couple others seemed to have... Violent tendencies.

"Yep, Tomorrow I'm gonna put it in in his book bag." Dick smiled a little, popping it back in his pocket. 

All in all, Dick had an Okay kind of day. It had it's downs, sure, (having Aiden from math lean his chair back onto his desk, Not sleeping last night, not having much time to eat lunch, and dealing with Markus from socials picking fights with him), but it also had its ups (Getting to eat something, and stealing Mark's earbuds).

By the time he was changed for training, he was a little less sleepy. They formed a semi-circle around Black Canary.

"We don't want any more 'incidents' like last week." She stated, staring at them firmly. "So, does anyone have any injuries they need to disclose?"

After a few seconds, Wally stepped forewards. "I-uhh, I fell on the sidewalk and scraped up my right side." He rubbed his ribcage. "I'm basically fine, though. Flashes recover quickly."

"Anyone else?"

Artemis reluctantly raised her hand. "I think I pulled something in my left leg, so, maybe don't hit there..."

Dianah looked a little worried. "Can I take a look? a pulled muscle could easily cause damage if untreated."

"Afterwards?" The blonde girl asked.

"Would you mind if I do it now? Incase it gets worse?"

Artemis sighed. "Sure, but quickly." She limped to the sidelines and kicked up her leg for examination. 

Dianah sent Wally with her for a look over and turned back to Dick. "Does anyone else have anything?"

"...nope." Dick shifted a little. The woman didn't buy it, Dick was always injured or impared from the strains of Gotham city.

She thought this through, She liked to pair up Kaldur and Dick for one-on-one leadership training, but she knew that she couldn't pair up the actual romantic couple. She desided to put Dick with M'gann, so Conner wouldn't hurt him if he was impared.

"Team, don't forget, these are your friends."

"We get it. 'Play nice'!" Conner rolled his eyes. 

The team had a tendency to get... over excited. They'd imagine they were fighting bad guys and would start playing dirty; going for softspots (Groin, Breasts, eyes, etc.), playing off emotions, and trying to shatter each others' confidence. These were the few times that Dianah would have to step in.

The fight wasn't too hard, or, it shouldn't be. Dick dodged another attack, he was tired and sluggish, he hadn't the energy to strike back. M'gann knocked his feet out from under him. Dick hurried to pull a shoulder roll, he collapsed forwards, hauling himself to his knees before the computer called his defeat.

Why was it so bright? He put up a hand to shield his eyes. It was like a cloud over the sun (or, internal lighting) had passed and left things a little too light.

"...Robin?" M'gann asked.

He straightened up, looking around, and trying to figure out what was wrong. Conner and Kaldur stopped fighting and everyone stared at the youngest member.

"What?" He asked, a bit creeped out.

"Your mask." Conner uttered. 

Dick felt all the blood drain from his face. He dropped to his knees and scrambled around for the mask, like Velma looking for her glasses.

Wally was there in a have second, slipping the mask back over Dick's eyes. 

Artemis was frozen, leg prooped up and eyes wide. For a split second, when Robin's mask had fallen off... she'd recognized him. The bratty voice, the short stature, the inky black hair and bright blue eyes... he was the annoying freshman, what was his name? Dick. Dick Grayson, that kid that hung around Barbra at school! A rich brat with a powerful father. Sound familiar?

M'gann found her voice. "You have blue eyes."

Robin well, Dick, didn't really want to answer. "Yes?"

"Oh, I just thought..." she got shy. "Because your..."

"Ethnicity?" He asked. She looked uncomfortable, but he wasn't mad. He'd heard it all before. "You don't even know what my ethnicity is. But yeah, it's not exactly common."

"They're pretty." She tried to fix the situation. 

"Yeah." Conner added, being elbowed for staring. "They're... blue."

Wally wrapped his arm around Robin's waist, asking quietly if he was okay. Dick shook his head. 

"Please- don't tell batman." Was all he could say. The boy began pacing, distressed. "He's going to be SO MAD!"

"Robin, we won't tell anyone." Kaldur reassured, trying to stuff out his panic.

"Is everything okay?" Dianah stepped forewards, having watched the scene from the sidelines.

"I'm sorry!" Robin begged. "It was an accident!"

"I know, I know." She nodded sympathetically.

Artemis was still in stunned silence. Richard Grayson; rich kid, acrobat, mischievous, Robin. There was no way. That obnoxious freshmen that took the selfie with her. He knew. He knew who she was and lived two lives with her.

"DICK." She gaped, not sure whether it was a remark or an insult.

"That's one for the swear jar." Wally said, concerned, trying to draw the attention off of his companion.

Dianah walked the boy to the side, he was freaking out and needed to be seperated from his friends. "Okay, I'm going to call Batman and explain what happened..." she tried to sooth his stress. "If he hears it from us, maybe he won't be as mad."

"Okay." Dick said in a shaky voice. He felt anxious and stunned. She sat him to the side while she made the call.

Artemis inched over. "Dick? Gray?"

He started and stared at her, shaking and scared. "No. What?"

"After all that? You didn't tell me?" She ordered. "I could Pound you into the floor!"

Shortly, batman arrived, he gave Dick a signal to follow him, and the two left. Dick wasn't sure whether to be scared for Atremis' life, M'gann's, or his own.