High, How Are The Kids?

-I wrote MOST of thius while high off my rocker, so sorry if it makes no sense lol-

It wasn't really the team's fault, they just got high by accident. Seriously, though, someone lit a guy's backpack on fire, and it turns out the guy was the local pot dealer. By putting out the fire, they'd inhaled a LOT of smoke.

Basically, the team was high, and reaked of pot.

"We..... fuck." Wally stated.

"Same." Dick gave a half-hearted peace sign. "I wanna shower!" He whined.

"We're on our way home..." M'gann tried to control the ship, suddenly, it swereved towards a tall tree. "FUCK!" She covered her mouth in horror, jerking away from the tree. "Sorry." She shrugged timidly.

"Naw, ONE OF US! ONE OF US!" Wally started a chant, which spread throughout the youngest three.

"Maybe we should land the bioship until we-re less impared." Kaldur tried to explain. "I'll contact the league and explain."

"Kaldur IS. A. KING." Dick exclaimed, and they all began thinking him.

"Lets get food." Wally said, slumping down in his chair. To his surprise, the others agreed. 

"YES! Let's get Denny's!" Artemis exclaimed. "Pancakes!"

And it was settled, five of them went in to get a booth as Kaldur left a messege for the league. He did this as a text messege, since he didn't know if he'd be able to act normal. It went something like:

'To Whom it may concern, 

While we were taking down a drug runner, the man tried to escape, lighting his bag on fire as a distraction. 

Fortunately, we managed to capture the runner and extinguish the fire, however; the bag contained large amounts of cannibis in it. 

Unfortunately, we are somewhat incapacitated at the moment, and had to land the bioship.

I have attactched a link to our location below, contact my communicater for more information.

-AquaLad'

 He joined the team in the empty Denny's, they had a huge booth, and were being given menus.

"Does 'kids eat free apply to Rob?" Artemis asked.

"No," The boy replied. "I think you have to be ten or under."

"Eh, you could pass?"

Kaldur could tell the waiter was amused having six kids in singed superhero costumes come it, high as helium, at ten pm.

"I'm sorry if we're loud." 

"That's just fine." He laughed. "Here are your drinks, and your food is on the way." 

"Thank you!" Artemis cheered.

"You, sir, are AWESOME!" Dick nodded stupidly.

"You are the best, thanks for all this!" M'gann was super lightheaded.

"My job!" He looked around at the. "So.... Betty, Veronica, Archie, Jughead, Reggie, and... I don't know... Hotdog?"

It took a second for everyone's brains to understand. They all busted up into laughter. They watched him leave, Wally didn't even realize he was still in earshot when he said: "That Guy's SO Cool!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have you heard from the team, yet?" Batman asked, it was about twenty minutes after the team should've arrived. All they had to do was make sure the police arrested a drug runner for interrogation. It was such an easy mission!

Then again, it was the team, they always found a way to make a mess of things.

"I think Aqualad sent a message." Dianah replied, pulling it up, and reading the note aloud. She looked up at Bruce. "Oh No."

"We need to go help them." He sighed; not enthused be the idea of the, already obnoxious, team being high.

"I'll bring them back." She sighed. "And you can convince them not to try marijuana again."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, can we get our cheque?" Dick asked their waiter. 

"Split cheques." Artemis clarified. 

"Naw, full, I can pay."

M'gann shook her head. "No, Robin, we're splitting it."

"Fine!" The boy desided. "But add up mine and the redhead's."

"This lovely lady?" The waiter gestured to M'gann, who giggled. Conner put his arm over her shoulders.

"NO." Dick stated. "The redhead." He pointed cheerily at Wally.

The waiter nodded and went to get their cheques. Robin was too high, he tipped fifteen dollars on a fifteen dollar bill. Oops.

Sleep was overtaking the six, they were sleepy, and had eaten so much they thought they were going to throw up. 

"I need to take a shower when I get home."

Conner smirked. "I like that Wally says what I think, but don't want to say."

Artemis nodded. "That's the best description of Wally I've Ever heard."

There was a ding of the door opening, Kaldur glanced over. it was a wonderful, and terrible sight; their den mother and protector.

"Hello." Was all he could think to say.

"BC!" Dick called, noticing her. "Guys! BC is here!"

"Hi!" Wally called. "What's up?"

She sighed. "How much did you inhale?" The kids shrugged, muttering and giggling that it was probably too much. "Have you payed?" They nodded. "Okay, follow me, we're taking you back to the mountain."

"Okay!" Dick sprung up. "Oh, wait..." 

"What?"

"Batman's gonna be mad..." He thought.

"He already is." She answered. "But you might as well face the music instead of putting it off.

The team grumbled and stood up, M'gann leaving her, Conner, and Kaldur's cash tips on the table. Luckily, she was not rich enough to make the same mistake as Robin.

"Bats is gonna be pissed..." Dick repeated as the group Stumbled Along the sidewalk to where they left the ship. "Can I pass as sober?"

Artemis looked him up-and-down. "No."