Chapter 3

A couple of weeks later, the school announced that the students will have their Summer vacation soon but before all of that, they must submit their final project before the big day. That is why Bokuto is hanging out with Akaashi in his bedroom, asking the younger lad to help him with his final project. Despite the finals, Bokuto can smell the fresh Summer vacation from today and can't wait for it to actually come.

"Akaashi, are you going anywhere this Summer?" Bokuto asked as the younger lad was trying to help him with his project, mostly him doing the work.

"I don't really know yet. What about you, Bokuto-san? Any Summer plans?" He asked him while paying half attention to the big paper on the floor.

"Of course I have my Summer plans. Now that you don't have one, you're going to spend this Summer with my amazing Summer plans!" Bokuto exclaimed, inviting the younger lad to his big plan that will probably involve him and a few troubles. It's really worthless for him to say no to the bigger lad, Bokuto won't accept the word 'no' from his lips anyway so Akaashi is literally forced to do it.

"Before Summer, you must finish your final project first," Akaashi said before looking up to meet those golden eyes. "I've helped half of it, so you do the other half,"

Bokuto groaned in annoyance since he doesn't understand his own final project but he also doesn't want to interrupt the younger lad with his own project. This task is an individual assignment so they need to do it by themselves but Bokuto being Bokuto, he doesn't know what to do and how to finish his final project. He's so lucky to have Akaashi as his friend, or else he might've been suspended with all the tricks he has pulled since the beginning of high school.

It took the owl looking lad three days for him to finish. Every student in the school is preparing their final touches in their last day of class before Summer. Akaashi has finished his project with a content sigh as he decided to get a breather from his classroom. The tension there is terrifying and he feels like he'll lose his breath if he stays in there for another second.

Everyone was busy, but Akaashi's mind wondered what Bokuto was doing in his class but he didn't have the energy to check up on him. He's a big senior boy, he doesn't need to be constantly babysit all the time. Suddenly, the memory of Bokuto falling from a tree came into his mind which caused him to furrow his eyebrows. At this point, anything could happen to him but it's not like he can do anything about it.

The school started halfway through the day and the students including Akaashi submitted their projects. His teacher said that they have to present their project after lunch, and he knew his teacher would call their names randomly. Today is their last day of school before Summer, hopefully Akaashi doesn't get the chance to stand there in front of his classmates.

Fast forward to lunch break and he made his way to his 3rd years friends who happened to save a seat for the younger lad. Akaashi sat with them before realizing, "Does anyone see Bokuto-san today?"

"He's with Konoha. They're saying something about buying a wall paint," Komi explained as he ate his lunch, but then he received a slap on the back of his head from Sarukui. Akaashi who saw it has his blue eyes widened before blinking his eyes, that must've hurt. Komi then groans, "What the hell is wrong with you, man!?"

"We're not supposed to say anything, Komi," Sarukui said as he sighed before getting back to his lunch.

Akaashi then turned his head to Sarukui, "What's going on? Bokuto-san isn't in trouble, is he?"

Komi and Sarukui glanced at each other before shrugging, genuinely don't knowing how to respond to that. Akaashi then sighed before finishing up his food. Well, at least Bokuto isn't by himself, he's with Konoha so that's a good thing, right? The younger lad can't help but feel a little bit anxious.