Chapter 13

After the week examinations, Bokuto and Akaashi passed all of them with good grades. He needs to remind everyone that Bokuto isn't really as bad as he looks, he just needs something or someone to pull him up to his feet. Now that he's his boyfriend, everything is better and clearer. A blush crept on Akaashi's cheeks as he thought about the day when Bokuto asked him to be his boyfriend.

Oh, the bouquet-like flowers that Bokuto picked from the street is in the small vase beside his bed on his nightstand. He kept them because they're originally handmade by his own boyfriend, how can he throw away something so precious in his life?

Right now, the younger lad is smiling by himself at the school's park while reading a book from the library. At this point, he forgot what the book is about because he lost his focus after thinking about his boyfriend. Calling Bokuto his boyfriend now seems so surreal sometimes, and he can't help but smile about it.

The soft afternoon wind hits his face which allows his raven curly hair to softly dance in the wind. He had to tug a few of his hair away from his face to prevent them hitting his eyes. Today is a very bright day for school, no wonder why the students are complaining because of how hot the class is.

Soon, Akaashi felt someone jump from the back of the seat that he is sitting right now, then the person took a seat next to him rather close. He smiled fondly when he recognized that adorable face of his boyfriend before giving him a small kiss on his cheek as a 'welcome' kiss.

"Hey!" He greeted the younger lad as he rested his arm on the back of Akaashi's chair, sitting closer with his golden eyes shining through him.

"Hi," the dark blue eyed lad greeted back with a bashful smile. He then asks, "How was your class, Bokuto-san?"

"It was boring, as usual. But I got 89 for Geography!" Bokuto beamed while Akaashi smiled.

"Oh, very impressive of you," Akaashi said with a proud smile until he felt a hand on his thigh and he quickly noticed that Bokuto tried to grab his book. But then his dark blue eyes widened before grabbing them away, not because of the book, but because of the bandages around his fingers to his wrist. "Bokuto-san, what happened to your hand!? Did you injure yourself? When did this happen?"

Bokuto groaned a little like a little kid, "Akaashi! I don't know which one to answer first! One by one, please,"

"I'm sorry," Akaashi apologized before asking softly this time, "What happened to you?"

"This happened earlier actually, Konoha and the others invited me for another nice Volleyball practice at the gym to skip English class," Bokuto started to explain but the younger lad already furrowed his eyebrows.

"You skipped morning class?" Akaashi seemed a bit upset which caused Bokuto to gulp. He can be really scary when he's upset, hence he'll try to not to make him to.

The older lad had his lips shut for a moment before shamelessly nodding his head, "Yeah, but that's not the point! So then we practiced, I was just there to have fun, then when Konoha tossed the ball for me - I realized it was too short. Then I twisted wrist along with my thumb and index finger,"

"Bokuto-san," Akaashi frowned while shaking his head in disbelief that he still forced himself to walk around as if nothing happened. He then asks again, "Is it still twisted?"

"No, apparently one of the guys knows how to untwist it so now I'm fine. But I can't write or hold anything yet, still too painful for me to do anything," Bokuto said with a huge grin.

He always seems to brush everything off when something is not okay, even though it's obvious that he's not feeling well. Good thing that Akaashi noticed this first, he might be even more surprised if he didn't. Then the older lad stood up from the seat and raised his left hand for Akaashi to accept with a smile.