FUN FACTS

Hello, dear readers! I am so happy that y'all finish this story until reaching this ending. Yes, they have bunch of fun facts that maybe anyone of you would like to know. But before that, I would like to say a very big thank you very much for every single one of you who has read this fan-fiction on their spare time. I will appreciate all your comments and votes as well! This is my first bokuaka story and truthfully, I was in the middle of watching Haikyuu season 3 when I developed an interest of their relationship. They're canon, your honor! Alright, with no further ado, let's get started with the facts!

Fun fact #1
Bokuto's troublemaker lists is based on my own experience. Yes, I did participate in an illegal race in my country. Please, don't call the cops.

Fun fact #2
In case if it's unclear, Kaori (bokuaka adopted daughter) referred Bokuto as her papa and Akaashi as her dad/daddy. She was only 3 months old when they claimed her.

Fun fact #3
All the 60s-70s-80s songs in the story are my favorites.

Fun fact #4
Some of the bokuaka's dates are something I'd like to do if I have the chance some day.

Fun fact #5
As you can tell, I was really far behind from Haikyuu when I started this therefore I didn't know Kaori's name is the same as their friend's name. I chose Kaori as their daughter's name because I want a mixture of their first name, a cliché like that. KoutARou - keijI. Bokuto Kaori means strong, I thought that's a suitable meaning for their daughter because she will grow up as a strong-independent woman despite being a troublemaker like her papa.

Songs credits list

Chapter 7
1. Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
    by Wham! (Released on 1984)

Chapter 8
1. Thinking Out Loud
    by Ed Sheeran (Released on 2014)

Chapter 10
1. Forever
    by Kiss (Released on 1989)

Chapter 13
1. American Pie
    by Don McLean (Released on 1971)

Chapter 14
1. Billie Jean
    by Michael Jackson (Released on 1982)
2. -
    by Ariana Grande (?)

Chapter 16
1. Take On Me
    by a-ha (Released on 1985)
2. Livin' On A Prayer
    by Bon Jovi (Released on 1986)
3. Stand By Me
    by Ben E. King (Released on 1961)
4. Take Me Home, Country Roads
    by John Denver (Released on 1971)
5. You're The Best Thing
    by The Style Council (Released on 1984)
6. Can't Take My Eyes Off of You
    by Frankie Valli (Released on 1967)

Chapter 17
1. Truly
    by Lionel Richie (Released on 1982)

Chapter 18
1. Help!
    by The Beatles (Released on 1982)
2. Can't Take My Eyes Off of You
    by Frankie Valli (Released on 1967)

All the original characters of Haikyuu!! and songs are credited for the right owners. I do not own them except the story lines and a few of background characters. Please, support the original creators/artists.

-THANK YOU-