6

“I’m just saying, I don’t understand why you don’t at least try with Kiara. She clearly likes you. She’s like, “oh, John B.”’ JJ imitated a moan as he spoke with his best friend. 

“Is that what she does?” John B raised his eyebrows as he faced JJ.

“She’s sketching about you diving, then she kissed you bro!” He explained, grinning at how oblivious John B is.

“She kissed me on the cheek. It’s not like we were making out or something.”

“Low-hanging fruit, bro. Don’t pretend you don’t notice. I see it in your eyes. You’re like, “I kinda like that,” and you start blushing and shit.”

“I blush?” JB questioned his friend.

“Yeah!” JJ grinned.

“Really?”

“Yeah bro literally everyone can see it.” 

“Okay then should we talk about how you blush whenever you’re around Maggie?” JJ’s smile was immediately wiped off of his face.

“What are you talking about dude?” JJ laughed at him, while internally screaming on the inside.

“JJ we literally all see it except for you and her.” John B chuckled at how quiet he got after bringing up his girl.

“Well, I can't do anything. There’s the rule.” The blond shrugged. He hated that rule with a burning passion.

______________♡_____________

Maggie wiped her hands across her apron as she finished her shift at The Wreck. Kie’s father was nice enough to give her once she told him she needed work. 

After her shift was over, she walked out the door, only to bump into Rafe, Topper, and Kelce. Rolling her eyes, she kept walking until she felt a hand slap her left ass cheek.

Without hesitating she shifted around, her hand smacking none other than Rafe Cameron. He laughed, covering the red splotch on his cheek. “What the fuck Rafe?” She seethed, crossing her arms.

“I mean it was just right there, and in those shorts.” He tried to defend himself as he eyed her body up and down. “If you touch me ever again I will not hesitate to bust your balls. Literally.” She threatened. If looks could kill, Rafe Cameron would be taking a one way trip to hell right about now.

She got into her car, slamming the door shut in anger. Letting out a good scream, she calmed herself down before heading towards the Chateau. 

______________♡_____________

Arriving at John B’s house, she exhaled loudly before getting out of her car. She slammed the door shut and walked in, hearing JJ’s panicked voice.

“And we were right outside, like this.” 

She walked onto the porch, making JJ stop talking. He held onto her shoulders and sat her down on the couch Pope was on. “What happened?” 

“Those guys that shot at us, wrecked Ms. Lana’s house, and like I mean they destroyed everything looking for the compass." JJ explained, pacing back and forth.