001| only if you knew

˖⋆࿐໋₊

˖⋆࿐໋₊

a few weeks had passed since heather foy had joined their 'pack', and things were okay. since she was still new the rest of the gang couldn't tell her every detail of their ridiculously crazy lives, but they tried making her feel as welcomed as possible. making sure she never felt like an outsider with them.

someone who has made her feel the most welcome has definitely been stiles.

he would help her with any homework she didn't understand, walk her to some of her classes, tutored her at home and spent the most time with her out of the rest of them.

of course, he still made time for his girlfriend, victoria. although she wasn't the jealous type and had shown over and over again how much she trusted stiles, her heart still squeeze a bit everytime stiles mentioned heather, or even went as far as to cancel plans with her for heather.

which is what he did today. stiles and victoria studied together at his house frequently, but it became less frequent once he started dedicating time to heather as well. so victoria opted for her best friend, malia. who wasn't the brightest so it wasn't much help but she didn't feel alone and had good laughs with her.

"tori?" malia asked, noticing the smaller girl had gotten lost in her thoughts as she started mindlessly at the wall behind her.

victoria shifted her sight from the wall behind malia, to malia herself. her cheeks heating up from being caught.

"mal." she replied, not wanting to give away the fact that she was embarrassed, knowing malia would want to talk about it.

"i know you don't want to talk about what's obviously bothering you, but i think we should." malia pulled victoria's books from her hands, closing it and testing her hands on top. victoria sighed and rolled her eyes.

"and what's bothering me exactly?" she didn't want to give in, she didn't want to talk about it. "don't play dumb tori." malia was not one to control her temper and she usually said things with an aggressive tone that even though victoria knew there were no malicious intents, it still scared her.

"fine! stiles canceled on me again and although i'm happy to study with you i'm upset at the fact that he couldn't make it because of heather." running a hand through her hair, it felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders as she finally confessed what had been bothering her for weeks.

"why don't you tell him?" malia asked, confused as to why victoria didn't just communicate her concerns to stiles. "are you crazy? he'll think i'm a crazy jealous girlfriend!" victoria exclaimed, standing up from her seat, pacing back and forth.

malia watched her, eyebrows furrowed still not understanding what the problem was.

"i would tell him if i were in your position. your boyfriend shouldn't be spending more time with another girl more than with you. it's not about being a jealous girlfriend, it's about him respecting you and your relationship."

victoria stopped pacing, looking at malia in shock. she knew malia was smart in some things but she didn't expect her to give her really helpful advice.

"tell him. if he gets upset then it's obviously not worth it, tori. you've been dating for two years, some girl should not be the reason you two break up." victoria nodded, taking in everything malia was saying.

"i will. thank you mal." she walked up to her, giving her a big hug. malia wasn't one for physical contact so she awkwardly patted her back and smiled the best she could. "no problem"

it may make her uncomfortable and nervous, but victoria was determined now more than ever to let stiles know how she felt.

˖⋆࿐໋₊

hhh i hope this was ok! comment opinions?

- ari.