005| while i die

˖⋆࿐໋₊

˖⋆࿐໋₊

christmas eve.

one of the days victoria was most excited for. she was going to celebrate christmas eve with her friends and boyfriend, while they played games, drank, and just had fun.

today was going to be a good day and victoria was determined that nothing would ruin her mood.

she got ready with lydia, malia and heather. it was awkward for her, but she started to like heather. the only reason she didn't before was because of jealousy, something she thought she didn't need to worry about.

"how are you liking it here so far?" lydia asked, she decided to make conversation so she could listen to something else that wasn't their blasting music.

"it's great! i've met you guys, and i feel very welcomed." heather shyly replied, what she said was true. but she couldn't help but feel shy around victoria, especially because she was growing feelings for her boyfriend and she felt like victoria already suspected something.

"well, i'm glad you are. you've been a great addition to our friend group." everyone was shocked to hear her say that, especially victoria herself. she had never talked one on one with heather and seemed like she didn't like her. although heather appreciated the kind words, she felt guilt crawl up her stomach all the way to her chest.

"thank you victoria." "you can call me tori or vic. all my friends do" both girls smiled at each other, one feeling at peace finally hashing down her jealousy and the other one feeling immense guilt for having feelings for the other's boyfriend.

tonight would be a night to remember.

˖⋆࿐໋₊

"ladiesss! glad you could join us!" scott cheered on, hugging every one of them as he walked them towards the living room where the boys already were.

victoria walked up to stiles and gave him a peck on the lips, heather watching and making eye contact with stiles. as soon as they did she looked away.

she just got victoria to like her and befriend her, she couldn't ruin that because she had feelings for stiles. although they had shared moments where they were close to kissing or where it was obvious they had feelings for each other, heather shot those thoughts down.

he has a girlfriend. she repeated the same sentence to herself, hoping it would make her feelings go away. but they didn't and it made her feel like shit.

"well since everyone is here" scott started, the gang had sat in a circle around him. victoria sitting on stiles' lap, heather awkwardly sitting next to stiles avoiding his eyes, malia and lydia sitting next to each other holding hands.