007| half as pretty

˖⋆࿐໋₊

˖⋆࿐໋₊

it was new year's eve, the day the pack had been waiting for.

their annual party was going to be massive, and this year they chose victoria's house. the party her and stiles were supposed to plan together but she ended up doing herself.

victoria wanted to cancel it, tell them she wasn't up for it, but she also knew how much these parties meant to them and how it had become a tradition for them. she selfishly admitted she didn't want heather to be there, she didn't want to let her in and let her take something else from her.

lydia and malia had arrived beforehand, helping her set up a few decorations and helped with food and drinks.

they worked in silence with music blaring, sometimes letting out a word or two. they knew how heartbroken victoria was and how much she truly didn't want to have this party, so they decided to do things her way and let her collect her thoughts.

*bing*

the text notification startled victoria who was busy making food, she looked over and saw her notification was a text from stiles.

they hadn't talked since she went to his house to give his stuff back, why was he texting her?

lydia and malia noticed her mood change, seeing how she stopped cooking and stared down at her kitchen counter, almost as if she was struggling to breathe.

"tori?" lydia asked, walking up to her, resting her hand on her back. "he texted me. why did he text me?" victoria cried out, lifting her head up to look up at lydia who had concern written all over her facial features.

"do you want me to read it?" lydia asked, malia stood back. she never knew what to do in these situations, she wasn't the best at comforting but she would dropkick anyone if her friends asked.

victoria shook her head, grabbing her phone deciding this was something she needed to do by herself.

stiles
i know things are weird between us but, happy new years eve. i hope it's ok for us to show up ❤️

letting out a shaky breathe, victoria felt tears slide down her face. us. him and heather. us didn't mean stiles and victoria anymore, it meant stiles and heather.

ofc, you're still part of the pack.

she gave him a short answer and immediately shut off her phone, if she looked at the messages any longer she would breakdown and that wasn't something she needed right now.