002| i watch your eyes

˖⋆࿐໋₊

˖⋆࿐໋₊

victoria always had something to say, even if she wasn't feeling the best she always tried to say something to fill up silent moments, but now, she genuinely didn't know what to say.

she hadn't said anything or started a conversation with stiles when he picked her up. she thought he would notice, but he hadn't said anything. and now, as she stood in front of her locker, basically hiding her whole head in it, she felt tears come to her eyes.

she felt over dramatic for crying about something like this. but if stiles hadn't noticed how silent she was, what else has he not noticed about her? it may be childish but she felt like it was a good reason to be even more upset.

once she felt a tear slide down her cheek, she quickly wiped it off and closed her locker. facing stiles, with the fakest smile she could muster.

stiles looked up from his phone, turning it off and grabbing victoria's hand. "we're having a pack meeting today." victoria gave him a small smile. "what about? there hasn't been anything going on recently." and it was true, it's like whatever creatures lived out there decided to give them a christmas break.

"we're telling heather." he replied nonchalantly. vanessa stopped in her tracks, stopping stiles as well since they were holding hands.

"why? she's human." stiles chuckled, giving her a weird look. "we're human too, vic?" he didn't understand why she was against the idea. he thought they were friends.

"it's different. we were with scott from the beginning, she just got here a few weeks ago." she let go of his hand, running it through her hair. first, she felt like heather was stealing her boyfriend and now she had to deal with her knowing about their secret.

"you okay?" stiles asked, he was worried about her. victoria never acted this way, she was the most selfless person he knew and cared about everyone.

victoria took a deep breath in. she could easily tell him now and put her worries to ease or let it eat her up.

"no stiles. im not." she didn't intend for her tone to come off as aggressive but she was tired. emotionally tired of having to worry about her boyfriend possibly liking someone else more. "what happened?"

"do you like heather more?" it was a sudden question and not at all what she had rehearsed in her head countless of times. stiles was taken aback. he didn't expect this and didn't think victoria was insecure or thought about that.

"what? of course not tori. you're my girlfriend" he walked closer to her, putting his hands on each side of her face. she instantly melted into them, he had that effect on her.

"im sorry. i didn't mean to just ask that." victoria sighed, suddenly feeling embarrassed but stiles looked at her with reassurance, letting her know it was okay to keep talking.

"it's just, you've been with her way more and i understand you can have friends, that's not what i'm saying at all. but you canceled on me yesterday. and you've canceled on movies nights because you're too busy tutoring her." as she ranted, she felt a huge wave of relief hit her and a weight being lifted off her shoulders. but stiles felt the opposite, he felt guilty.

he knew he was spending more time with heather, and everytime he canceled on victoria he felt this immense guilt. it's not like he did it on purpose, but something about heather drew him in every time. he always shook those thoughts away as fast as they came. he had a girlfriend, no matter what he thought about her, he couldn't do that to victoria.

not only is she his girlfriend, but she has been his best friend for most of his life. when he asked her to be his girlfriend, he was sure it would be a forever thing. so him feeling this way and thinking of the outcomes scared him. he wouldn't just lose a girlfriend, he would lose a best friend too.

"tori, you have nothing to worry about okay? i'm sorry i haven't made time for you, i will now. i love you." she could feel her eyes burning from tears threatening to spill, but she was happy. happy and relieved that she wouldn't lose him.

"and i love you." the pair shared a quick kiss, and started making their way to class. "hey guys!" victoria recognized the voice and internally cursed.

"hey heather." victoria replied, giving the blonde a small smile. "i can't wait for later today, i've been dying to hang out with all of you outside of school." moments like these made victoria feel guilty for feeling jealousy, because heather seemed like a great girl.

"yeah... me too" victoria said, feeling the happiness she had slowly disappear. "well, i'll see both of you in class." heather smiled waving at the pair and walking to class.

victoria looked up to stiles who was quiet during the whole interaction, but what she saw broke her heart even more. he was watching her walk away, and the look in his eyes was one he used to give to only her.

heather's got him memorized, while victoria died.

˖⋆࿐໋₊

well? idk if this is good or not but!

- ari.