→two←

"high five. it's my style of peace sign."

- seri pov

what the? what did he think he is?

a lil kid?

- jeno pov

she makes a disgusted face and walk away.

what?

I look at my hand.

is there dirt on my hand?

nothing. I put my hand down and walk, catching up with her. we walk past the corridor to the stairs.

"what do you like, seri-ah?" I say starting a conversation.

"don't you think we are too close for you to just call me by my name?" she says without looking at me.
.
.
.
okay, that was awkward.

there was no voice coming from both of us, except seri's voice. that was only when we walk pass some places, she just say the what-it-was for this one.

"office."

"school hall."

"boys room"

"cafe."

that was the last thing she said before we arrive back at our class.

she walk back to her seat and went back to her previous position she was when I arrived at the class this morning.

I sit on my chair and glance at her.

"what do you want?" she says without looking at me.

"don't you eat? you have been walking, aren't you hungry?" I say.

"mind your own business," was what she says before she drift off into her dream.

I just shrugged it off and start eating the lunch box my mom makes for me.

the class is empty, there's only me and seri. I don't want to go to the cafe because I don't know anyone yet.

I finished my lunch and put the box back into my bag. then, the class starts. I placed my book and pencil case on the table. taking a last glance at the girl beside me. she's still sleeping.

class went smoothly, until I hear a whimper beside me and turn to it.

there I saw seri's face. but that's not like what I saw before. it's her scrunched face and beads of sweat falling on her forehead. she's pale.

I call her name slowly, but no reaction came. that's when I put my hand on her arm, shaking her lightly.

still no reaction.

I raise my hand and the teacher ask me, "is anything wrong?"

I gestured him to come to me and he did. I whispered to him.

"sir, seri looks really pale. I think she's sick. can I take her to the infirmary?" he glance at the girl beside me. he nodded and I thank him.

he walked back to the front of the class and continue teaching like nothing had happened. that's when I went to seri. putting her arm on my neck as I walk her to the infirmary.

when we arrived, the school nurse came to help me put her on the bed.

"what happened?" she asks.

"I don't know. she was sleeping, then I heard a whimper coming from her. that's when I saw her pale face. she's not hot, I don't think she has a fever." I explains. the nurse took her temperature and says.