→eight←

- seri pov

since the day hendery slips a sheet of paper on my book during that one lecture , we have gotten closer.

yangyang didn't came that day cause he caught a cold. and I felt a presence beside me. when I look up, I saw a smiling lad. I return the smile and continue whatever that I was doing.

while the professor was facing the board to write on it, he took it as a chance to slip a light blue sticky note on my table.

he firstly gave an introduction in a cursive yet neat writing. telling me his name, with a smiley at the end of the sentence. and that got me smiling for the rest of the day. the next class, he gave another one. 'you're pretty' was written on it.

when he gave me the second one, yangyang was dumbfounded by the scene. so, I told him what had happened during his absence and he almost freaked out.

yangyang being yangyang. he went to ask students about hendery. he said, "I'm gonna make sure that he's not messing around with my friend. I don't want you to get hurt later." I assured him that everything is going to be fine, and he added, "jeno also wouldn't want you to get hurt too."

I keep all the notes he gave me since the first one. until one day, he maybe got braver. I was waiting for jeno after class like usual, and he came asking me if I want to have a lunch together. but that day, I need to get meet the professor for an assignment. so, we agreed on hanging out during weekend.

the really next class, he still give me the notes. but something different was in it. the smiley has changed to a heart.

yangyang with his mission, now agreed with me being friend with dery. even ship me out with him.

he said that that it's true dery actually have friends. he ask me if I know yukhei from department of sport science. the truth is, dery is a Chinese which explains why he didn't really have much friends in our department.

and turns out, that yukhei guy is friends with the dream.

after the class, again, I waited for jeno. and dery came, offering if I want him to walk me to my workplace. but I declined because jeno is on his way to walk me back to the dorm since it's my day off.

we were getting closer every then and there. we would go to the library together and even had a small snack during my work time if there's not many customers at the cafe.

I found his company was comfortable. he's also a cute lil boi. yangyang got very jealous when I told him that dery is on the same place as him. he didn't want anyone to took me away from him.

jeno,...

he's still a very nice friend. I don't know if I didn't open up to him, no, if I didn't met him back then, I'm not sure if I could know what friends means. he's a perfect guy everyone could ever dream. ignore the fact that he's a crybaby.

willingly to spend his weekend at the convenience store cause he didn't want me to be alone. I will never get to repay his kindness.

"yah, seri!"

a voice calling me from in front of me.

it's dery.

he smiles and caught me off guard. rose was covering my face as I felt his gaze on me.

"you are spacing out."

"ah, sorry." I said and look at my books, trying to focus. even from here, I could see he's smiling at my dumb action.

we're now at the library, looking for some information for our assignment.

I don't know why but I felt this calming sensation every time I saw him smiling. I've never noticed him in the class before. not until he shows up with that pretty smile.

I guess,...

I'm falling for him....

tbc,...