→nine←

- jeno pov

"but,... I'm scared." I say making the others scoff.

"yah, what are you afraid of? just confess already." donghyuck says which followed by others nodding their head.

"but, what if she doesn't like me back?" I say again.

"then it's her lose." chenle says and was continued by renjun. "you have always been there for her for like more than five years, you know."

"I know, but,..."

"no more ‘but’, you are going to confess to her. now, come here. let's go buy some gift for her." jaemin cut me off and already drag me to the front door.

others also come along but renjun decided not to. he said he need to take care of something. wearing our shoes and off we go to the mall.

arrive there, jaemin still drag me to a jewelry store. they have a lot of pretty shining stones and some other carved metal like rounded thing. whatever their names are.

I walk around the stores, looking at each of the collection they had. until I saw this one silver necklace with a small framed heart shaped sapphire pendant.

"how can I help you, sir?" a lady stood in front of me on the other side of the glass.

"urm,.. can I see this one. the one with the heart pendant."

"sure." she says. opening the glass cover from the other side and carefully pulling out the small box holding the necklace with its black coloured fabric.

I look at it attentively and turned the pendant backward. there placed a blank silver that was hugging the sapphire.

"I'll take this one." I say to the lady and she nods her head.

"you can carve words on the back of the pendant. do you want it, sir?" she asks and I answer her with a slow yes. she then walk to the counter to take a small piece of paper and a pen and went back here.

"here. please write it here and we will do the process." she says and I took the pen and wrote down the words.

I return the pen and the paper to her. she takes them and carefully bring the box containing the necklace to another table near the counter. she handed them to a male seating there and he proceed with the process.

I wait for it. that's when I realize that I'm here alone. those kids were nowhere to be seen.

suddenly, I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I fished it out and look at the screen. it was a message.

sungie baby
hyung, we went to citizen store near
seri noona cafe.

gosh. those kids. such a kiddos

"sir, here are your necklace." the lady's voice snap me out. I look at it and smiles at the words carved on it.

"it's pretty." I muttered out.

I proceed with the payment. she wrapped the box with a small blue ribbon and putting it inside a white paper bag.

"thank you and come again."

the workers said and bow slightly which I return it back.

walking out of the mall and went to the citizen store they were talking about.

arrive there, I saw those kids at the corner. they were looking at something,.. or someone.

I went to them and jisung notice my presence, he waves at me and I return it back.

"what are they looking at?" I ask him. those guys still didn't notice me yet.

"look over there." he pointed to an isle occupied by someone holding a big moomin plushie and a basket on their other hand. I look at them and my jaw almost drop at the view.

"w-what is he doing here? isn't he...?"

jisung chuckle at my reaction. i ask him again.

"has he known this place before?"

"I guess so. seems like he has come here cause recently, his collection has been increasing." jaemin replies.

"woah, renjun-hyung is really in another level, huh?" chenle says.

"isn't it? look at how much stuffs he buy. how is he going to bring it home though." donghyuck agreeing to what the younger stated.