→seven←

- jeno pov

I was laying on my bed. tired of today's packed schedule from so many lecture in a day. I envy renjun for having a more relaxed schedule.

shifting to a more comfortable position, I close my eyes hoping to get off the tense from my body.

my mind went back to what happened earlier in the day,...

.

I walk out of from my class. and as usual, I would run to seri's class. everyday, busy or not, I will always company seri to her workplace.

running from our building to hers would take around five minutes to arrive. from afar, I could see her focusing on the phone, standing beside the wall.

even by just seeing her, I could feel myself smiling like an idiot, it feels warm. my heart beat faster than normal. she really did something to me without realizing it.

"seri!"

a voice coming from the entrance of the building echoes, calling her name. hearing that, I stop on my track. just a few feets away from her.

she turns her head to the source of the voice that was owned by a guy that I don't know. she smiles,... but not at me. it's unusual. I thought she's only close with yangyang from her class.

they were talking to each other. smiling and she even let out a chuckle. both of them looks close. then, the guy pull out his phone, checking it before saying something to her which I make up as bidding goodbye.

it was true when I saw her waving her hand to him and he walked away.

what just happened?

she turns her head to the position she was before the guy came. finally noticing me, she waves her hand and walk to me.

"jeno! when did you arrive?" she asks. standing in front of me, she held up her hand. I pull up my hand and attach our palms together for a while. "just now. where are you going after this?" I ask her.

we walked off, away from the building to anywhere that wasn't decided yet. "I don't have anything for today, guess I'll just head to the dorm." she says. I nod my head and the conversation ended there.

it was a very silent walk which means it's supposed to be a peaceful, but my mind can't stop running from what had happened before.

who's that guy? what is their relation? does he likes her?

those words keep repeating over and over, disturbing me. which I didn't realize that we have arrived in front of her building. causing my shoulder to bump onto her head, early walking beside me but turns around to face me.

"ouch." complain her, rubbing her head. hearing that, I was snapped out of my thought. try to help her soothing the pain which I don't even know if it's real, now focusing on her. "are you okay? I'm sorry."

"no, im okay." she told me, putting her hands down. standing erect, looking at me straight into the eyes. I can feel my face blushing from the contact. I cleared my throat, tearing away from her gaze and back to her.

"guess, I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask her. she nods her head and I followed her gesture. "yeah. see ya!" she says waving her hands while taking steps backwards.

but stop abruptly, then run back to me.

"did you miss something?" ask me and she nods. she then start to roam her hand inside her bag, searching for it. but then, she held her hand up, saying "high five." she grinned brightly.

I smiled at her act. this kid,..

I too held up my hand. we attached our palms together and she pulled away. bidding goodbye again.

.

who is that guy?

with that thought, I drifted off into slumber.