3 Years LEAP

After 3 years

RAJIV’S POV

After 3 years I’m returning to India for my nephew 1st birthday. S Sanjay bro was blessed with beautiful boy Varun.

After their marriage within a week I went to Dubai to look after Dad’s construction business there.

I was busy with my life there. I have few friends there with whom I used to hang out in week ends.

After my mom’s continuous request I’m visiting today as it is a special day in our family.

I saw varun once when sanjay came for vacation to Dubai once with anni and varun. From that time  I become fond of him.

I forgot to say after kavi anni got conceived she and sanjay shifted to India from Dubai. So additional responsibility to take care of hotel business too for me.

We used to chat in video calls frequently where he keep on blabbering seeing me.

I’m very happy today as I’m going to See him today.

After reaching home my mom welcomed me emotionally. After hugging my mom and dad. There stands my bro family. Varun came running and hugged my legs.

I lifted him and kissed.

Vijay came and gave me a manly hug.

After meeting everyone in my family, came to my room which was same like I left. Well, thanks to my mom.
After refreshing came down to have breakfast with whole family after a long time.

All were discussing something but stopped once I came down. Something fishy.

As I was relishing my favourite food prepared by my mom especially for me by chitchatting with all..

Today evening there was a grand party arranged for varun. Preparation was going inside and In the lawn outside as party going to be held there.

After breakfast went to my room to take rest. Evening Vijay came n wake me. Servant came with my late lunch.

After lunch took a quick shower and got ready. Came down and all are ready to welcome guest.

But varun is missing. I was wishing to spend some time with him as I couldn’t spend much in the morning.

Asked mom about him, she said he is in the room with anni. So I went towards their room to get varun from them.

As I reached the room, I heard continuous laughter from the room which is defenitely not anni’s.
When I knocked the door, a girl opened the door with a smile which made my heart skip a beat.

Omg NIVIIIIII…..