Kiss

Rajiv’s pov

I was awestruck after seeing her. The old memories rushing back. Some ache formed inside my body.

Immediately I left from there before seeing anni or varun.

Its definitely not love because I know her very little time but I like her mixed with lust. Yes After all I’m a man with needs. Sh*t it’s a long time I had my hand job. As I was busy last few weeks with business. Don’t have time to sleep.

I’m still virgin even though had few girl friends in past still I did not do the deed with them because I did not feel the connectivity with them.

Now after seeing Nivi I want to feel that connectivity with her  but its totally wrong and forbidden.

After a quick shower again this time cold one.. I went down and get myself distracted in the preparation.

After an hr our relatives cames. Soon my uncle came with his family. Hhis daughter came whose mere sight annoy me.. Whenever she is around me she will cling to me which I hate the most. She is full of makeup and always show off her body.Yuck
Her name is Rekha she is talking with Vijay. So I jus greeted uncle and aunty and made excuse saying need to make a call.

I came out of the house and jus admiring the evening sky. Maid came and give me snacks and tea. Few guests started to come.

I was sipping my tea and checking my phone. Suddenly I found some movement behind me. Before I can turn two hands covered my eyes asking me to guess her.

How can I forget her irritating voice. Still i don’t want to give her pleasure by remembering her name and voice, so I said few girls name except her. She got annoyed after few names and removed her hands and came infront of me.

That’s better because she was rubbing her front to my back while closing my eyes.

She is standing before me and glaring. I laughed inwardly but didn’t show in My face.

She was fuming and scolding me saying you forgot me blah blah.. I didn’t give ear to her and was scrolling my mobile. She was saying wait after our marriage how u say only my name. Now that got my attention.

“ what the hell” I shouted.

She shivered by my voice and said “ you don’t know our parents are discussing about our marriage”.

I fumed hearing her words.

I went inside I  search of my mother. She was talking with one of the relative. I excused and asked her about the matter. She was shocked at first.  Then got recovered and said will talk about this after the party over.

I just went to terrace to cool off my mind. I was just gracing the sky, suddenly I heard anklet sound.
I was seeing the entrance but the person cannot see me as I was standing diagonally where pillar will not allow to see me from entrance.
After few seconds Nivi came there and was searching for something the covers kept there. She was keep on searching and I was jus seeing her face expression which changed each second.

After few minutes she found it for whatever she came. She was smiling. My legs started to move towards her after seeing her smile. She didn’t notice me till now.

As she was turning, she got collide wit me. I jus hold her by her waist and seeing her eyes which is going to pop out anytime seeing me this close.
But I lost in her eyes and now her shivering lips which is natural pink plump lips. I leaned towards her lips. She started to push me with her little hands which had no effect on my strong gym fit body. When our lips are only a inch apart I saw her eyes closed but nothing is running in my mind other than to kiss her which is my wish since I saw her 3 years ago.

Then I kissed her lips fully..