Shopping

Nivi’s Pov

Though our trip started with awkwardness,  Rajiv tried many ways to make me comfort.  When there is a traffic jam due to heavy rain,  varun started throwing tantrums as he don’t like to sit in the car without moving.

So we enter into field nearby with him,  as the rain jus stopped the whole farm looks so fresh and soil smell makes me addicted to it.

Varun and me Started running without caring about anything.  After sometime I noticed Rajiv who is smiling and taking pictures of us,  so me and varun showed some weird faces.

After few hours tree was removed and traffic is cleared.  Time is already past 2pm.  In between got calls from everyone.  So we said u all do shopping, v will get for us after we reach.

After settling in the car, fed some snacks to varun. We are only 20 mins away from the place.

When we reach there we are welcomed by our family as all are panicked for us. But the next site is of angry Rekha and her mom. I don’t know what I did.

But shrugging it , I jus smiled for courtesy but that idiot turned and went inside the shop without greeting Rajiv too. Wow what a fiance.  Before I was happy that he is going to marry Rekha as he don’t deserve good girls. But now I feel pity for him after getting friendly with him.

But I cant do anything regarding this.. its his life and he have to decide.

Keeping  the thoughts aside, I went to select my dress.. i was selecting some saree for the marriage and reception. I was confused to select between green and blue. Went to ask Kavi’s suggestion who was standing with Rajiv and Rekha selecting some sarees for Rekha.. 

Kavi said to go with green one… I was going to say ok but unknowingly my eyes landed on Rajiv who gestured towards blue saree.. now im in dilemma as I too like blue more but vijay and Divya said to go with green..

So I made final decision and went with the blue one.. Kavi just shook her head and said “ if u already decided , why did u ask me”

I jus smiled without replying, but why I get instinct like some one throwing angry glares at me.. I ran my eyes and that landed on Rekha’s angry gaze..
I shrugged it off.. I don’t know what is her problem with me..

I went to select some saree for Divya and selected blue one for me dor reception .. a dark red same  silk saree for marriage..

REKHA’s pov

Our marriage is getting near, till now there is no progress in our relationship.. im trying to get Rajiv’s attention in all means but nothing happening..

He always say having some important meetings and some other whenever I ask for a day out.. he is such a tough nut to crack..

But I had already made aunty uncle sanjay bro impressed by my acting skills.. remaining is Vijay and Kavi.. im not much interested in both.. Nivi she is such a headache.. whenever I try to impress them either by my cooking skills or getting unique things for the family, she will intrude exactly at the same time and then whole family attention will be on her.

Who is she to this family, jus Kavi’s sister. Nothing more than that, but whole family treats her like princess.. when I came to know value vijay is not in love with Nivi, I was really happy as I don’t want that girl into this family, as she is over smart and all people favourite. I too thought vijay was in love with Nivi as they are that close..

Today I was happy to come shopping for my marriage with Rajiv as aunty said she will make sure that me and Rajiv will together select mu dress and his too.. but at last minute my family made little late due to my irritating grandma who appeared suddenly from our hometown..
So with out any choice we started little late.  But what made me anger was even after reaching late, we came soon than Rajiv who was accompanied by Nivi and Varun.

I kept on calling him but he didn’t received even a single call. After reaching his eyes were only on Nivi. I feel something fishy. Anyways I tried to grab his attention who was standing with Kavi.

I was going to succeed in getting his attention , there came Nivi exactly to spoil my moment. Now his attention again went to her. The thing which made me more angry is he showed  blue saree through his eyes, and she also selected the same.  I was burning in jealousy. Here I was calling him, but he said I don’t know much about, u select whichever u like.. but selecting for her without asking..

No, I cant tolerate her. Everyone is calling her. Nivi come here, come there whole family is behind her. Seriously already our marriage is not the only marriage, so Divya also getting the same privileges as me as she was also the bride. even though she is not to our standard I accepted because there is no say for me in that plus anyways who will talk about when im standing in the stage plus with whom im standing.. Vijay is not yet succeeded like Rajiv I  his business.

But this Nivi is getting more privileges than us making me more angry. I need to do something for this before it become overboard. I was going to call mom, but my phone was switched off.. so I asked Rajiv’s phone to make a call showing my switched off mobile.. he gave me his mobile..

After asking my mom to come near the entrance I casually scrolled his mobile, the  next thing which I saw literally pissed me.. she ia going to pay definitely for this..