Acceptance and Confusions

Rajiv’s Pov

I reached the hotel an hour late,  thanks to the traffic.  When I went inside to stop the talks,  scene infront of me is totally different. 

My mom was unconcious, lying over anni’s shoulder and sanjay was in call and others are having worried face.

I immediately  rushed to mom and asked what happen to her.  Dad said while having marriage talk she become bit emotional and become unconscious suddenly. 

I yelled at them then why are u all still here,  lets take her to hospital.
Sanjay said,  no need dr is already om the way,  lets get a room in this hotel itself and dr will treat her there.

I said ok and once room is arranged I carried mom to the room.  Soon Doctor arrived and was checking amma.

Later Doctor called everyone and said her bp got shoot up as she was taking too much stress and getting emotional which was taking a toll on her health.

I know mom was worried for me and my consent for marriage.. soon a nurse came and informed that mom got conscious.

We went immediately  there and sight inside the room crushed my heart.  She looks so fragile.  She looked everyone once and her gaze locked over mine and called me near to her.

She asked me to sit beside her and asked others to go out. 

Everyone obliged ad went out.  After that she pulled my hand into hers and said Rajiv my only wish is to see your marriage before death.

I said “ mom don’t say like that,  nothing will happen to you”

“ pls Rajiv marry Rekha and live happily like sanjay and Kavi” she said.

I was going to say against it but she cut me and said “ pls Rajiv,  take me this as my last wish,  Vijay is already in love( now that’s a new news to me),  eventhough he didn’t say me,  I know my children very well.  So the one im more worried was you,  as im observing you for past few days that you ae always lost in thinking and moreover you are not having anyone in your mind.  So pls marry Rekha for my sake.  I know u don’t feel anything for her now. But for some love happens after marriage..  I hope yours also will be one.  Pls don’t say no. “

She was saying continuously and her tears is not stopping at all.. 
I know this is not good for health.  So for time being I accepted to marry Rekha.
Later when her health is good I can make her understand I thought.. 

She was too much happy and called everyone inside and informed. All are happy except Vijay as he can guess the reason for my acceptance. 

Rekha’s family also too much happy.  But I couldn’t take it.  So when my nin was busy talking with my dad I made my way out.  Rekha followed me outside and hug me from behind once we are out of the room. 

Im going to burst in anger but I controlled as this is not the place.  So I removed her hands and turned.

As she was going to say something but my one look stopped and made her gulp. I immediately  left that place.

Nivi’s Pov

Few more days passed,  I didn’t encounter him again after that day. I went twice after that to Kavi’s home. But I havent seen him after that day.
It seems he is keeping his words to avoid being at home. That’s good right but why I feel something.. uhh I got it as he have to go out of his as im going there which is making me guilty.. s that will be the reason. I said more to myself.

Today we got a call from Kavi that her mother in law is not well. So ws are going there today to see her..

In the evening,

We went and immediately varun came running towards me.. s now my littlr champ started running..  I took him and went towards aunty’s room where my parents already present.

She smiled at me and I asked “ how are you aunty”

She said “ im fine darling,  how r u angel”

I said im good,  u have to takecare of your health and don’t take pressure,  its not good for your health..

Yes dear,  now im relaxed as Rajiv said ok for the marriage..

Now that’s new information,  im happy for aunty atleast but why I feel something In my chest.. huh I skipped my lunch so all things are Happening I consoled myself..

But her next words took my breath away.. “ next is yours and Vijay marriage,  im just waiting for your graduation,  otherwise I will keep botb Rajiv and Vijay marriage at the same time.”

Now I was like what she was talking.. I couldn’t understand a thing..

I looked towards mom and dad,  they gave me I know you look..

I asked aunty what she was talking about.. she said I know dear,  that you and vijay like each other. I was just waiting for Rajiv’s marriage after that yours after completing your studies. I cant wait to welcome two more daughters in this family..

I was going mad here.. vijay was in love with another girl but here everyone think he is in love with me.. arghh…

Now I went immediately out of the room towards Vijay’s room.. idiot.. today im going to give him nicely..