Chapter 2

Darwin's POV

A loud booming noise woke me up.

I jump, and of course hit my head on piece of wood above my bed. Then, the screaming. My eyes widened with fear, as I scurried out of bed and to the living room window.

Outside, there was a giant crater in the middle of the side walk leading up to my house. I sliped on my shoes and sprinted outside. I look down and about three feet down is a little black box. I jump in and land with a thud.

When I get back inside my house I realise there was no lid. It was just a hallow black box, so I put it on my bed when I returned to my room. I turned on the light, and looked at it, it looked like any other 'box' would. Like..... Like a box....

A box, with a tiny button on the bottom.

I'm pretty afraid to press it, I watch movies, and nothing ever good happens with buttons. But, it was tempting, you know, it was small, but red.

PRESSINCASEOFEMERGENCY, read the lable.

Well, no 'emergencies'.

Well, better not press it. I think that's a pretty good decision.

Or maybe I should.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up in the middle of the night and the box was glowing an erie green. I thought I heard a voice in my head. "Come closer Darwin. Let me out of here. Come closer Darwin." The box had me in some sort of trance. I got up, and slowly walked over to the box. I try and fight it but it was no use. I reach over and press the button.
As soon as I let my finger off the button I snapped out of it. "Oh no!" I wispered "What did I do?!?" The top of the box poped open and a green fog started spilling out of it.
I looked at it closer and last thing I rember seeing was a man in a dark suit towering over me. One glimps and every thing went black.