11: We have a place for you

"Remember... I love you. I love you, Alana." My mom echoes as she sets me down on the ground.

"Mom! Mom!" I exclaim.

"Alana...it's okay." She says.

"No, no, no!" I cry out as the guard picks me up and carries me away while my mom sobs as she's on her knees.

I'm then placed on a train with other kids looking at me with solid faces. Two guards stand beside me, their guns strapped over their chests, making an X symbol.

"It's okay." A blonde woman in a white uniform says as she pats my shoulder, grinning at me.

Ava Paige. I remember her. I know her.

I'm then back in the Box. I jump up and feel myself going up and up. But only this time, at the speed of lightning. I look around and start grunting as I bang on the Box as hard as I can.

"Alana! Alana!" I hear a voice echo.

How do I know if this is even real?

"Alana! Wake up! We gotta go!" Newt shouts and I gasp, opening my eyes.

"What?" I say over the loud noise of the helicopter.

"C'mon! Let's go! Let's go! We gotta go!" Newt says as a guard drags him away.

I'm then pulled off the helicopter and I hold onto my chest.

"You alright?" Someone says. "You alright?" The guard says to me and I freeze in my tracks.

"Wait, wait, wait!" I say, running back to the helicopter.

"Where are you going? We don't have time! C'mon! Get out of here!" The guard shouts. "Cranks! We got Cranks! Gotta move!" The guard yells as I grab Chuck's figure.

I'm then pulled away once again and I'm dragged closer to an opening of some sort.

"Not safe out here, kid! Got a swarm to the flank! Go, kid! Go, go!" The guard says to me as I get closer to my friends.

"What's going on?" I yell.

"Set a perimeter! Hold them back on the right side!" A guard says. "C'mon, kids, let's go! Let's go! Move it! C'mon! Keep moving! Keep moving!" The guard pushes us inside. "Tell him to take off!" The guard yells as I'm pushed inside with everyone and the door shuts.

"What the hell this place?" Frypan asks and I start feeling woozy.

"We're clear!" The guard echoes.

"I don't know..." I trail off, then falling to the ground.

"Alana!" Voices echo.

Everything is black once again.

       ||

"She's not waking up, why isn't she waking up?!" I hear Newt yell.

I can hear and sense but my body won't let me open my eyes just yet. But I know I'm on a bed.

"She will, Newt. Just calm down. She's messed up pretty bad, even one of the guards said so." I hear Frypan say.

"This is my fault. I should've protected her!" Newt shouts.

"It's not your fault. It's Gally's. He got stung and did all this crazy shit." Thomas sighs.

"Chuck!" I gasp, sitting up from my bed.

"Hey, hey, hey, you're okay, love." Newt says and he rushes over to me with wide eyes.