17: Jorge's favorite song

"Good plan, Alana. Just hear what the man has to say. Really working out for us." Minho says as we're now all hanging upside down with rope tied to our feet.

"Shut up, Minho." Newt tells him.

"Maybe I can reach the rope." I grunt as I pick my head up, trying to reach the rope from my feet.

"It's no use." Minho says.

"Shit, fuck!" I exclaim, putting my arm back down.

"I thought you were supposed be like the karate kid?" Frypan says.

"Not when the blood is rushing through my head. I need to be focused. As you can tell, it's kinda hard to be focused right now." I say in a strained voice.

"Enjoying the view?" Jorge speaks up and I turn my head to him walking over to us.

"What the hell do you want?" Minho says to him.

"That is the question. My men want to sell you back to WICKED. Life has taught them to think small. I'm not like that. Something tells me that you're not, either." Jorge states, walking closer to us.

"Is the blood rushing to my head or is this shank not making any sense?" Minho says in a groggy voice.

"What if you take me and let my friends go?" I say.

"Alana!" They all say.

"I used to work there. Just me, no one else. My friends were just tagged because they thought they had a cure. Just take me, let them go. I was their favorite. It's a fair deal. You get rewarded for bringing me back and WICKED gets a cure." I say.

"Alana, stop it!" Teresa and Newt shout at me.

"Tell me what you know about the Right Arm." Jorge asks, ignoring everything I had just said.

"I thought you said they were ghosts." Newt says to him.

"I happen to believe in ghosts. Especially when I hear them chattering on the airwaves." Jorge states. "You tell me what you know, and maybe we can make a deal." He says as he walks over to the lever.

"We don't know much." I tell him.

He then pulls the lever down and we start inching forward.

"Okay!" We all exclaim. "Okay, alright. They're hiding in the mountains. And they attacked WICKED. They got out a bunch of kids. That's it. That's all we know." I tell him, clenching my jaw.

"Yo, Jorge. What's going on?" A man says, interrupting Jorge.

"Me and my new friends were just getting acquainted. We're done now." He grimaces, then walks off.

"Hey, wait. You're not gonna help us?" I say.

"Don't worry, hermana. We'll get you back to where you belong. Hang tight." Jorge says and proceeds to walk away.

"Shit." I mutter, glaring at the man who's watching us.

"It's no use. You can't get out." The random man laughs at us.

"We will, you bastard. When I get my friends free, I'm gonna kill you." I grunt as I try and reach the rope again.

"Alana, he's right. It's no use." Thomas mutters and I look at him.

"Listen to your friend. Stop fighting when you've already lost." The man says.

"Oh, look, you have a tear drop tattoo. Figures." I snap back at the guy and he growls at me.

"Cuidado con tus palabras, volverán para atormentarte." The man spits at me.

"Confía en mí, lo soy. Eres tú quien tiene que tener cuidado al saber con quién estás hablando en este momento." I spit back at the man.