25: Hey, Greenie

We ended up walking through a crowded street with screams, grunts and curses. It just looks like everyone had gone mad.

"This place has really gone through hell." Jorge says as I push through the crowds of people.

"We just gotta stay together." I tell him.

"We are the voice of the voiceless!" I hear a voice say and I stop in my tracks and turn around to face the scene. "They hide behind their walls, thinking they can keep the cure for themselves, while they watch the rest of us wither and rot! But there are more of us than there are of them. And I say, we rise up and take back what is ours! Let's bring back a victory!" A man on a truck yells as it passes us and the cheering people.

I then turn my head and look up at the sky to we tow Bergs flying.

                                          ||

After ten more minutes of walking, we step out from a short tunnel way and I look up at the gate.

"That's it. That's our way in." I tell Jorge and I begin to walk toward it.

"Alana! This is not what you're looking for. All these people trying to find their way in, you think you're gonna find something they can't?" Jorge yells over the loud chants.

"Came this far. I'm not turning back now." I tell him and I keep walking through the crowds of people.

"What the hell did we get ourselves into?" I hear Frypan say, but I keep walking.

"Get out of my way! Get out of my way!" Jorge yells as we finally make it to the front and I look at the gate. "Alana, this doesn't feel right." Jorge tells me over the loud chants.

"Hey, guys, we gotta go, now." Newt says and Brenda pushes her way in front of us and takes her hood down. "Look." Newt tells us and we follow his gaze to see two guards with face masks and guns.

Jorge then takes out his gun as Newt wraps his arm around me and I wrap my arm around Brenda. Thomas and Frypan hold each other's shoulders while Jorge holds my shoulder with his gun still in hand. A loud bang is made and we turn our heads as the chanting finally stops. I then look up to see a guard standing by a balcony with a gun in his hand.

"Let's go, let's go!" Someone yells as everyone starts running away.

"Alana, let's go." Jorge says as he tugs on my jacket.

An explosion is made and we all turn away as Jorge and Brenda shield me.

"We gotta get out of here!" Frypan yells.

"Let's go! Let's go! Go! Go! Go! C'mon!" I yell as I grab Brenda'a hand as we keep running as the  explosion carries on.

"Go! Keep going!" Thomas yells and I let go of Brenda's hand and take her down the ground with me, dodging some bullets and another explosion as we both tumble. We then stand back up and continue to run.

"C'mon! Move! C'mon!" Frypan yells as we keep running through a tunnel way.

I then grab Newt's hand and signal for Brenda to go but I stop in my tracks as a guard grabs me.

"Get the fuck off me!" I yell as Newt is taken by another guard.

The guard throws me into the car and I yell for Newt and Brenda as the guard comes in after me.

"Newt! Newt!" I yell as I harshly swat the guard's hands away from. "Get your hands off of me!" I yell again as Thomas is thrown in too, landing next to me.

"No! Brenda! Brenda! Brenda!" I hear Jorge shout as I feel the car moving.

                                          ||