Author's Note

Thanks for clicking into this! This is a DreamNotFound/Gream fanfiction (personally I prefer DreamNotFound). I have written and completed a seperate book of this ship as well as a sequel to this book, so check those out on my profile after reading this.

Important Note
This story is a work of fiction. If either George or Dream is uncomfortable with it or fanfiction in general, I'll take it down without hesitation. I am aware that they've said they're okay with it, but they are entitled to change their mind. What's also fiction is the events, relationships, and personalities of characters (primarily Dream/Clay and George). Please do not use this (or other fanfictions) as a way to harass them or ask if they are dating. I would hate it if this ship became a source of separation between them, as they have a truly special friendship. Overall, please remember that they're real people.

Warnings
This will be slightly more angsty than my other stories. I will be sure to put any TWs specific to that chapter at the top of the chapter. These warnings will include violence, parental abuse/neglect, and homophobia.

Other than these things, the other warnings include strong language and mild sexual tones. Although things might get a little bit spicy at points, this is a smut-free story (including implied sex scenes), due in most part to the characters' ages.

Information
This is a story that is farther from reality than my other two. The setting of the story and the ages of characters are different from that in real life. As the description says, this is a highschool-aged AU. This story is also in George's POV and will not change in this book. Additionally, this book has a sequel titled "No More What Ifs" and is on my profile.

Edit: This book was rewritten to exclude mentions of a6d. If you see comments about him, that's why. Additionally, his replacement is an OC who happens to be named Alex; however, he is not related to Quackity.

--

That's all, folks. This isn't too long of a story, so have fun binging!

346 Words