Closing Note

Well, I'm honestly surprised.

When I first started, I wasn't expecting to finish this book at all. I thought it would go the same way as my oneshots book or scrapped "From a Distance" book at the time. But I surprised even myself with how into this book I became.

These next two paragraphs might be a bit rambly and boring, so if you want to read about my possible future works, feel free to skip it. 

With that out the way, though, I'd first like to say thanks for the support this book got. I'm lucky that Stuck Together blew up as much as it did, but in my opinion, this book was so much better. My reasoning is just because I changed my perspective on writing it. When I wrote Stuck Together (and sort of Found Together), I was still genuinely shipping Dream and George. I remember making up situations in my head of how it could be possible, just hidden. But that's a part of the hiatus I took between Found Together and Day Dreaming - I was questioning whether or not I was still okay with this ship. After all, I've never shipped anyone before, and I honestly despised the idea of it. So that's why, when I started this book, I looked at it as if I was just writing a normal short story. It was a lot easier.

I don't ship Dream and George anymore, but I'm still going to keep writing DNF stuff because I enjoy writing it, if that makes any sense. Plus, I already have an audience of DNF shippers, so it's not like I could write anything else on this account. A lot of the reason I'm evasive of Stuck Together is because I'm honestly a little uncomfy with how I was writing when I actually shipped them - despite them being okay with it, it still doesn't sit right with me. But as you'll see soon, that doesn't mean I don't have plans for it.

As for the future of my writing - I have way too many ideas. I really like the story I have in Day Dreaming, and I can see that a lot of you do too. However, I've also seen tons of comments/replies saying that people really want a continuation of the Stuck Together series, so I think I'm going to work on both at once.

What I mean is: For Stuck Together's third book, it would just be a little wholesome oneshots thing of married life. I already have a few prompts for this book, so it wouldn't go the way of my other oneshots book, and I could work on it in conjunction with another book, or I could be writing that while still coming up with ideas for Day Dreaming's hypothetical sequel.
Edit: Stuck Together's third book was unpublished for reasons you will see if you check my announcements.

This hypothetical sequel definitely wouldn't come out immediately - I have to think of a more structured storyline once I see that it's something that's wanted. I mean, I still have an idea, but it definitely needs more thinking. If people don't want either of these or just don't want a Day Dreaming sequel, I do have a few completely new book ideas too, but those would also take a while to fully flesh out.

So please comment on this paragraph: What would you like to see? Stuck Together 3rd book and Day Dreaming 2nd book? Or maybe just one of the two? Or maybe one of the new book ideas, either by themselves or with Stuck Together's third book? It's all up to you.
Edit: Both books are now out! The sequel to this book is called "No More What Ifs" and is up on my profile.

And with that, I leave you at the end of Day Dreaming. I'm glad this book reached 30k reads before it was finished because I wasn't too sure people would like the AU premise that much. I mean, a good majority of DNF books have pretty much the exact same setting/ages/etc. of real life (or what we know of real life). So thanks for that.

I don't have anything else to say, so have a good day/night/evening/afternoon/morning wherever you are, and I'll see you at my next work. ✌️