Back to my normal grind

Y/n POV
I woke up feeling sad and bad for everything that happened yesterday, they must be happy, I remember I had school and today was the game so I went to take a shower and did my morning routine I was about to go out of the bathroom to get ready and looked on the mirror and said to myself
Y/n: You know what ?! You are a bad bitch, you are gorgeous! You are worth it girl ! *then I went out and put on

Y/n POV I woke up feeling sad and bad for everything that happened yesterday, they must be happy, I remember I had school and today was the game so I went to take a shower and did my morning routine I was about to go out of the bathroom to get rea...

*i took my purge and my phone and went downstairs where Josh and Bryce were, I tried to ignore them, especially Josh I took my car keys and since it was 7 am I stopped on Starbucks and ordered a pink drink and one cake pop I went to school everyon...

*i took my purge and my phone and went downstairs where Josh and Bryce were, I tried to ignore them, especially Josh I took my car keys and since it was 7 am I stopped on Starbucks and ordered a pink drink and one cake pop I went to school everyone was staring at me ugh, I went inside and was walking in the halls and I could hear the people talking about me I was tired and sick of it so I yelled*
Y/n: OK IF ANY OF YOU SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THAT VIDEO AGAIN I WILL CUT YOUR TONGUE AND IM NOT JOKING ! WHY DONT YOU TELL HOE TO PAYTON UH ? WHY ONLY TO ME?! OH CAUSE HE PLAYED WITH ME RIGHT FUCK SOCIETY!
*i gave the middle finger to them and went to my locker I put my cheer clothes in it and took my books then the girls came to me*

Mads: y/n I'm really sorry for real
Nessa: yeah me too
Y/n: girls it's ok, it's my fault
Addi: what is we have a party for you to forget about that ?
Y/n: no thanks I'm grounded
Mads: that's sad
Nessa: and sucks cause now I can't see your brother
Y/n: ugh yeah him
Nessa: oh btw why did he dare Payton to do that ?
Y/n: idk and I don't want to find out
Mads: I'm actually sad that Jaden dare him to do that too
Y/n: I know, girls remember today we have the game and we have to cheer
Addi: practice all night
Nessa: same
Mads: me too *then Jaden came and hugged Mads from behind, he acted like nothing happened*
Jaden: oh hi y/n
Y/n:...
Jaden: y/n ?
Y/n: girls I got some Starbucks and it was freaking good
Jaden: y/n ! I'm talking to you !
Y/n: AND IM TALKING TO MY FUCKING REAL FRIENDS!
Jaden: what ?
Y/n: OH RIGHT YOU ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPEN CAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE ONE THAT THE SCHOOL ITS CALLING HOE ! CAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE ONE THAT ITS A BITCH, BECAUSE ITS ME AND NOT YOU ! CAUSE YOY WERE THE FUCKING ONE TO DARE PAYTON BUT NO ONE REALIZES THAT !   *everyone heard, then Josh and Bryce came running*
Josh: guys calm down
Y/n: FUCK YOU JOSH AND YOU TOO BRYCE AND EVERY BOY ALIVE I HATE YOU