?

Y/n: hi
Woman: hey my name it's Kimberly I am of teen vogue and this is the team that will film u today, this is Johnny and Daniel
Y/n: hi nice to meet you all, u guys can go inside *i opened more the door and they came inside, and I closed the door again*

Y/n: so what are we gonna film exactly ?
Kimberly: so i was thinking that maybe we can do something kinda different, like doing a room tour or u cooking sd answeringf. Dad some questions
Y/n: yeah that sound great, so we can start on my room so then I won't get dirty ya know
Kimberly: yeah that's cool
Y/n: let's go upstairs *we went upstairs and went to my room but like outside*

Kimberly: ok so we will start recording u will say ur name and what u will do
Y/n: ok
Kimberly: 1...2...3 action !
Y/n: HEYYYY GUUUYS my name it's y/n Richard and today I'm gonna show u something's about my room
Kimberly: cut ! That was perfect
Y/n: thank u luv
Kimberly: ok again
Y/n: the intro ?
Kimberly: no no we will start with the tour
Y/n: oh ok ok
Kimberly: ok 1..2..3 action !
Y/n: so I have this big door with code because I don't like people coming inside without my permission so yeah haha, ok when we go inside u can see my bed that it's the comfiest bed I've had, I have this place where I do my makeup and have my new palettes and all those stuff, my lipsticks and all that, here it's my closet and bathroom because I have it together for any reason, my closet it's special as I can see, I have this part that it's only for my shoes, I have like boots of all the designers in this world, I have this two shelves that are for my handbags that I love, and then I have this shelves that are for my jewelry, my clothes are on all this place, I have from designer till clothes of mybrother hehe, I steal some hoodies of them, oh and here I have some dresses that I love, some umm...splash of my favorite marks and some of these ones I did it by my own, my bathroom it's pretty normal, I mean I have a bathtub, a normal shower with my soaps and shampoos, my sink that have leds lights why ? Idk my mirror that I love, oh and here next to my bed on my night table I have some like money credits cards and all that....     *i just keep doing the room tour we did the other video too and finish they went out, and I had to go to my office I had to check for last time the Stormi edition, but I changed my clothes, oh and Payton went to the studio to do some music, I took my keys and went to my office I saw on my desk a bunch of white and red roses , I literally looked around top se if anyone was there, I approached to my desk and Payton jumped out OMG THIS BOY*

Y/n: HOLY MOLY *he laughed in a cute way, then fixed his suit and came to me taking my hand*

Payt: lady y/n Richard would u make me the honor of go to a date with me ?
Y/n: ehhh...u would love to BUT I have to work
Payt: omg u work 24/7 and it will be just one hour
Y/n: nooo
Payt: pleasee
Y/n: I can't
Payt: but princeeeeeess
Y/n: ok fine just wait here 30 minutes I have to fix some things on the new collection
Payt: bet. *he gave me a kiss on the forehead and sat down on the coach, he started to do a live on insta I just went to my computer and checked the model of the packages for last time, and the texture all that shit, for like and hour then Payton felt asleep on the couch, wtf it's literally 5pm wtf ?! But wait he looks so cute, like look at his little face bruh cutesy guys on earth [actually facts] I went to him and put the blanket on him, I started to play with his hair, then he got a call from his mom, and he woke up nooo my bby*

Payt: hi ? *he said to phone with a sleepy voice*

Payt: what now ?...yeh I'm with her...yes mom yes I understand...ok ok...yes I promise I'll tell her...what ?...ok...ye ye...got it...30 minutes...ye bye love you too. *he hang up and throw his phone to the couch and put the blanket on his face*

Y/n: babe my mom-
Payt: yes I k ow we have to go to the mansion because I don't remember who it's coming *he said sitting and fixing his hair*

Y/n: bby I'm sorry for taking too much time doing those stuff, it's just that this is probably one of my favorite collections and I-
Payt: babe babe it's ok, I mean this couch it's comfy, and this is ur work tho so it ok
Y/n: u sure ?
Payt: yup
Y/n: just let me tell u one thing u look hot with that suit on
Payt: yeh the girls on my comments say that    [why did I laughed]

Y/n: sorry famous sir     *i stand up and went to take my phone on my desk, and he came hugging me by behind and started to give me kisses on my neck*

Y/n: be-      *he started to kiss my lips, and I kissed him back*

Payt: ok now let's go
Y/n: wha- are u serious ?
Payt: yeah let's go
Y/n: that's not fair
Payt: why no ?
Y/n: u are teasing me AND I'm not gonna let u win
Payt: u just started a war
Y/n: bet
Payt: I will win
Y/n: keep dreaming cute boy
Payt: ugh I don't like to lose
Y/n: get use to it    *i took my handbag, a rose and put my phone in my handbag and went pass him ignoring the fact that he was looking up and down to me*

Y/n: let's go I will close my office     *he took his phone and hat and went outside I closed the door and put the code in it*

Y/n: let's go by the back where's ur car ?
Payt: ok the front
Y/n: duumb
Payt: cutest u have meet
Y/n: MOORMEIER
Payt: RICHARDS
Y/n: don't call me like that it's weird, it looks like u are calling my brother, well byee see u later MOORMEIER
Payt: ok stop, bye see ya princess     *he was gonna kiss me and I leaned in but turned my head*

Payt: seriously? Ok ok fine, bye
Y/n: bye love u     *i blow a kiss to him and went outside first yeah a lot of paparazzis were there, but I have security*

??: what's happening with u and moormeier?
??: how is it to be on the vogue magazine ?
??: are u in love ?
??: where's Payton moormeier ?
??: the people wants to k ow what u are looking for the next man ?
Y/n: sorry ?
??: what are u looking for the next man?
Y/n: I already have a man
??: who is it ?
??: is it payton moormeier ?
??: ur fans are wondering if payton moormeier it's ur crush ?         *i started walking faster and went inside my car, and slowly started to move it without hurting anyone, then they started to run, and they were running to Payton, he had security so it's ok, I just went the other way to my house, where my mom, Josh, Bryce, Jaden and this Noah guy was*

Y/n: guess now Noah lives here
Mom: y/n be nice !
Y/n: I'm being nice I'm just supposing something god
Mom: well whatever I'll go get ready
Y/n: ye yeh I'll go like this
Mom: put a dress on
Y/n: what did u say ?
Mom: put a dress on
Y/n; my ears hurt I can't hear u sorry
Mom: put a dress on
Y/n: wait hold up-
Bryce-Josh: NAH STILL DONT GIVE A FUCK
Y/n: wtf ?     *i went to couch and sat down and went throw my phone and posted something*