Peleas ?

Y/n: paytooon let me goo
Payt: no. *we have been cuddling for an hour now and I need to pee but he doesn't let me go*

Y/n: babe pls
Payt: noo just hold it. *did he just- omg*

Y/n: look someone is calling you. *he obviously turned around and I stand up fast and went to the bathroom I did my girl things and went out, Payton was on the bed half asleep, I lay down best to him he put his face on my chest and I started to play with his hair omg it was so soooft , then his phone rang it was rylie*

Payt: who is it ?
Y/n: rylie
Payt: give me my phone
Y/n: ugh just cuddle with me bby
Payt: she doesn't call for any reason Richards *did he just called me like that ? Wtf ?! Ok ok don't get mad y/n don't- nvm bro he took his phone and started talking with her and LAUGHED IM NOT JEALOUS BUT LIKE BRO- I just turned around without facing him and like 103103773 years later he puts his phone down and tried to hug me but me being an asshole moved*

Payt: r u ok ?
Y/n: yes. *oop- am i being rude ? Nah he called me by my last name that's being rude right ? Isn't it ? Oh and he talked with a girl and laughed for hours well it was 40 minutes but my bipolar ass felt like it was hours, Payton tried to hug me again I sit up and took my phone and went through my text messages and text Jackson ya know I have to put him jealous hehe*

Payt: r you serious ? *i just keep texting Jackson and he send me a meme and laughed, oop- Payton is jealous*

Payt: what did he send u ? *he tried to put his head on my shoulder but I move a bit*

Payt: why are you like this ? *he getting mad bish that's a pay back*

Payt: u are just gonna ignore me ?
Payt: babe ?
Payt: y/n ?
Payt: babygirl ?
Payt: princess ?
Payt: babyyy *he started to moving my leg and ya know my skills at acting are not good so I started laughing*

Payt: what ?
Y/n: u really don't realize it right ? *i put my phone down and took his hands*

Payt: what ?
Y/n: Jackson...and me...are...dating secretly *OML IM DYING HE WILL BE SO PISSED OFF AT ME BRO HAHAA IM DYIIIING OMGGGG, he put his hands down*

Payt: you and Jackson are what ?
Y/n: we are secretly dating
Payt: it's this a joke ?
Y/n: no it's not
Payt: y/n wtf ?! Then why did you told me yes when I ask u out ? *oh fuck I didn't think of that*

Y/n: i didn't want to break your heart
Payt: don't fool with that.
Y/n: Im not fucking fooling you Payton, you can call Jackson and ask him if you want to
Payt: I don't even care about his opinion at all, I just want to know why u told me all that *he was literally so serious rn- oml I what if he gets mad at meeee omggg*

Payt: don't even tell me you can sleep here but I don't want to see ur face *he took his phone and turn to the other side of the bed giving me his back, sometimes he is a little kid I swear I played with hair but he moved his head*

Payt: don't fucking touch me you can go touch your bf hair
Y/n: my bf is here Payton , babe it's a prank I'm just joking, me and Jackson are only friends and nothing else, I promise *he literally didn't even see me*

Y/n: babeeee pls forgive me
Payt: y/n you don't fucking joke with that *he turned around and sat he was so serious haven't seen him more serious*

Y/n: it's just a joke omg
Payt: it's not a joke for me ok ? Jackson it's my best friend and you are my gf, not even my gf you are my everything...you can't just fool with that y/n yes I'm pissed-
Y/n: ok i understand you are pissed out and you are mad at me for what ? For a pay back, because u called rylie and were laughing with her and then you call me by last name, so natural *i said sarcastically*

Payt: it's about that ? She is only my best friend y/n
Y/n: holding hands and kissing so much bestieeees
Payt: ok yes maybe I kissed her once or two times, but I was so stressed out on that moment, I was just not me
Y/n: but i saw u kissing her and she was happy, I just keeps in my memory how many other people kissed u
Payt: just get over it
Y/n: i can't ! I can't get over it Payton
Payt: we talked about it
Y/n: ok but Payton wouldn't you feel insecure if when I wasn't with u I was kissing more guys ?
Payt:...    *and i screwed uuup*

Y/n: Im sorry i shouldn't-
Payt: no you are right, I shouldn't have done that, and I'm sorry if I hurt you on any way when I called u by your last name I'm really sorry babe    *i just hugged him and he hugged me back*

Y/n: Can we cuddle pls ? Since josh have a big party on house I can sleep here so yeah
Payt: only if you give me a kiss
Y/n: oml oook sir.    *i give him a little kiss on his lips*

Payt: ok let's cuddle    *we cuddle and watched some movies before I could tell we felt asleep*