we back ?

*payton holding hands with rylie so cute ugh, but ya know I looked way hotter than rylie, haha payton had his eyes on me, someone tapped my shoulder I turn around and saw Josh bitch ma hype man haha*

Y/n: hii
Josh: hey, ya know where's Nessa ?
Y/n: no, but she can't come
Josh: why ?
Y/n: Josh have you looked around ? *he looked around*

Josh: what ?
Y/n: there's no fucking way that the guests will let her in
Josh: she is my gf
Y/n: do you think they care ? There's only famous and rich people here !
Josh: ugh
Y/n: sorry buddy. *i tap his shoulder, and went to the part of the bar*

??: lady y/n, what would you like to drink ?
Y/n: Martini
??: got you lady. *she started to do the martini, then Jackson sit next to me*

Jackson: hi pretty girl
Y/n: hey handsome. *no we don't like each other, but ya know he mine haha*

Jackson: how ya doing ?
Y/n: good wby ?
Jackson: good good
Y/n: you getting muscle mmm ?
Jackson: been going to the gym mamas.   *then Jaden came*

Jaden: who ya calling mamas ?
Jackson: chill out bro
Jaden: I'm just joking.   *ahh I wanted to see them fighting ok ok no haha, then I took my martini and stand up*

Y/n: see ya guys    *i went with Joanne who was talking to payton and liam*

Joanne: hi y/n
Y/n: hi Joanne, u look good on that color !
Joanne: hah thx, how's y/n cosmetics?
Y/n: good really good thx for asking btw
Joanne: well I have to go with Liam to look for Blake
Y/n: oh ok byee.  *both of them went to look for llame you were there with Payton*

Y/n: so um now that I will probably stay all my night here, we can talk
Payt: wanna go upstairs? So we can talk better ?
Y/n: yes pls.   *both of you went upstairs you sat on his chair*

Payt: so what you said earlier is it true ? Or u just say it because u had to hurry up ?
Y/n: ehh...agh ok yeah it is true, what else do you want me to say ? That I'm literally at your feet's and you don't even notice because you are with others girls ? That I cried every fucking night because I missed you ? That I keep asking to myself if I was not good enough for you to love me before CA ? That I want to be the one that kiss you on the fucking halls of the school without anyone saying another one ? That I want to be the one holding your hand and hugging you on school ? What do you want me to say payton ? *at this point I had some tears on my cheeks, Payton came to me and wiped them and pulled me in a hug*

Payt: I'm sorry, I didn't knew you were suffering this much, I'm really sorry y/n
Y/n:...
Payt: y/n ?
Y/n: yes ?
Payt: you were more than good enough, and I'm still in love with you *i looked up to him and pull out of the hug*

Y/n: u still what ??
Payt: yes I still love you, and I was with all those girls because- nvm
Y/n: because why moormeier?
Payt: because I thought that maybe o could fine someone good as you, on every single way, but I wasn't right, there's literally no other girl like you and I'm sorry for making you feel that way I didn't realize all the pain I put you through, but I guess you had sex with someone too
Y/n: nope Im a kid of god, I literally just started my new job and flight to a lot of places, had photo shoots, tried shades and all those hard stuff
Payt: hard stuff mm ?
Y/n: yeah
Payt: will it be too hard to you if I ask you something?
Y/n: it depends on the question
Payt: you know it's that type of question we're you have to say yes
Y/n: let me see. *we were literally nose to nose, and I haven't been more nervous on my whole life, he is just something else I swear*

Payt: will you be my gf again ? This time taking it slow and definitely out of social media ?
Y/n: mmm...let me think about it. *I SWEAR TO GOD IM SHAKING RN AHH- ok out your shit together y/n hahaha I'm acting like a little kid sorry sorry*