8-Besos

*jens pov*

I get home from Leah's house and just lay on my bed. I have a lot to do since I usually bring work home from the school. But I know I wouldn't be able to focus.

I only have one my thing on my mind, and you know what it is. Eventually after laying there for 10 minutes, I get so anxious, so I decide to text her.

Jen: "Hey, is everything ok, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

I hit send and throw my phone beside me, my phone goes off right after I throw it, so I jump up and grab it to see if she responded.

Leah: "It's not your fault, you did nothing wrong, just don't worry about it."

I read and get confused right away.

Jen: "I don't know why I did that, I was still kind of out of it, it didn't mean anything.

Leah: "Look, it's ok, I know you didn't mean it. And I didn't mean to kick you out, I really did have places to go, so I wasn't lying."

Jen: "I get it, I just want to assure you that I expect our friendship to be completely platonic, I can get extremely flirtatious at times, just don't think anything of it. That's how I show I care, and it's just my personality, but if you ever do get uncomfortable, please just tell me."

Leah: "Of course, I agree completely. And I won't mind if you get like that, I'm like that with my friends too, no worries."

Jen: "Ok, I'm glad we cleared it up, but please don't ghost me or anything like that."

Leah: "I would never."

Jen: "Thankyou."

Hopefully she keeps her word, because I've had plenty of people who have done that. They get what they want, and it's leave. Thats why I didn't wanna have sex with James, I couldn't trust him.

-
*2 weeks later*

"We've all had a great year, and I hope you all have an amazing summer. We look forward to seeing you next year. Have fun!" The principal says over the intercom right before the bell rings.

The bell rings and all the kids go crazy, and run out since it's the last day of school.

"Don't forgot about your summer reading!!" I call out before they all leave. I giggle to myself and shake my head as I gather my stuff together. I take one last look at my classroom before heading out the door. I smile to myself, and walk out locking the door.

Leah: "You ready?" I get a text from Leah.

Jen: "Yeah, I'm heading out now, just park out front." I respond.

We've been talking and seeing eachother even more since that one time. And I'm really happy about it. I've wanted more friends, and since school is over now, I'm not really gonna be seeing Angela, that's why it's nice to have Leah.

I walk to the office and sign out at the front desk. Then I decide to pop into Mr.Harrison's office. "Hey, I'm heading out." I say while he's sitting at his desk. "Oh! You're leaving already?" He asks and stands up. "Yup." I say and open his door all the way. "Have a great summer ok?" He says and hugs me. "I will, you too." I say while he's still hugging me.

Then he pulls back with his arms still around me. "I'll miss you, between you and me....you were my favorite..." He whispers and gives me a friendly wink. "That means a lot, thankyou." I smile and laugh a little. "Of course, I'll see you next year!" He says and let's go. "Alright, bye." I say and leave his office shutting the door.